26E Harris Street, BICTON WA 6157
Elevated from the road and enjoying a westerly outlook across the valley, this custom designed 2009 completed home provides all the space and luxury you need with all the lifestyle convenience you want.
With an easy flow and flooded in natural light, the layout is generous and practical. The central designer kitchen is the perfect “go to zone” when entertaining family and friends with oversized living zones and decadent master suite adding to the homes sense of space.
This is clearly a home that has been well maintained and requiring minimal ongoing upkeep with the cool, casual styling giving the home a laidback vibe.
Take your lifestyle to the next level in this ultra-convenient riverside locale just moments from the river and Melville Plaza, shops and cafes and with all the inbuilt benefits Bicton has to offer.
– Elevated green title street front block
– Impeccably maintained 2009 completed residence with an appealing street presence
– Spacious downstairs open plan informal living
– Upstairs retreat with dedicated study nook
– Large caesarstone topped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Stunning hard wearing Bamboo flooring
– Ducted reverse-cycle a/c
– Electronic alarm and intercom system
– Private rear entertaining courtyard
– Secure double garage
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 200 m²
- 2 Garage