27 View Road, MOUNT PLEASANT WA 6153
Set on a commanding, elevated corner lot in a prized riverside precinct, this textured architectural beauty is sure to leave an immediate and lasting impression.
Good design and good taste never goes out of style with ongoing updates by original owners keeping this 1981 completed home fresh and vibrant.
Instantly inviting with a relaxing vibe, the homes easy flow and use of natural finishes create a genuine sense of seclusion and serenity. Nowhere is this more evident than the formal living room with soaring ceilings opening to a private balcony with an outlook over the pool and to the river and city backdrop beyond.
The creative spaces extends outdoor where the magical gardens have been a sanctuary for three generations of family.
For the investment and development minded, there is the option to maximise the potential of this strategic site by subdividing and designing quality street front homes to compliment the uniqueness of this location, just one street from the river (STCA).
– Architect designed, one owner residence completed in 1981
– Upper formal living zone with feature Jarrah timbers reclaimed from the old Fremantle Wharf
– Modern kitchen with twin AEG ovens and Miele gas cook-top
– Informal living opening to the outdoor entertaining zone
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Ducted vacuum system
– Landscaped grounds with mature gardens reticulated from bore
– R20 zoning
– A minutes’ walk from the river
– Just moments from a vibrant lifestyle precinct
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage