28 Antill Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT!
This immaculate 2006 built parkside four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home is positioned in Willagee’s premium, dress-circle enclave. With thoughtful separation for the modern family, this stunning light-filled low maintenance home offers space for all. You will love the stunning rear alfresco, sparkling pool and views overlooking Willagee.
Inside, gleaming solid timber floors flow throughout the living zones, including kitchen and hallways, with carpets to the bedrooms and the spacious theatre room.
The front living room and master bedroom are separate to the casual living zone which includes galley kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, electric oven and a gas cooktop.
Expansive windows throughout the dining and family room feature sheer roller blinds which invite the light in throughout the seasons while the reverse cycle refrigerated zoned air conditioning will keep you cool through the summer months.
The minor bedroom wing includes three generous bedrooms with built-in robes, a well-appointed laundry with a separate toilet and an airy neutral family bathroom.
Step outside to the stunning alfresco area, complete with cafe blinds and built-in speaker, for an immersive outdoor experience. Enjoy the picturesque outlook from this elevated position, over the inviting swimming pool and the backdrop of Willagee beyond.
Further impressive features include side access from double garage, a large garden shed, an internal alarm system and a delightful paved front courtyard – perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine while watching the kids play safely over the road in the park.
Walking distance to Caralee Community School, Melville Senior High School and Willagee’s popular Archibald Street cafe and shopping precinct, this beautiful home is exceptionally well located.
Contact Willagee’s No.1 Selling Agent, Siobhan Micale, to view this gorgeous home soon.
• Stunning 2006 built our bedroom, two bathroom family home
• Solid timber floorboards to living, dining and hallways
• Carpets to the bedrooms and theatre room
• Galley style kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Built-in speakers to theatre and alfresco
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Alfresco with cafe blinds under the main roof
• Large sparkling swimming pool with pool blanket
• Double lock-up garage with roller door side access
• Large garden shed
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Gas storage hot water system (2019)
• 20 x solar panels (5.2KW inverter)
• Internal alarm system
• Automatic reticulation
• Spacious 563sqm block
• Opposite Four Seasons Park
• 240m to bus route on Archibald Street
• 390m to Archibald Street cafes and shopping
• 620m to Caralee Community School
• 1.1km to Melville Senior High School
• 2.6km to Seton Catholic College
• 660m to Winnacott Reserve
• 5km to Fremantle
• 2.6km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
• 3.6km to Westfield Booragoon
• 6.7km to South Beach, South Fremantle
• 17.4km to Perth CBD
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 563 m²
- Floor Area is 146 m²
- 2 Garage