28 Wheyland Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT!
This ultimate family home is undoubtedly one of Willagee’s finest, boasting five bedrooms and a large home office/study, two bathrooms and multiple living areas including large home theatre, expansive open plan living and childrens activity area. This beautiful and spacious family home really is one of the finest in Willagee!
Established front gardens invite you into this stunning home where you will find solid bamboo flooring throughout the expansive living areas. At the front of the home, the huge master wing incorporating a spacious walk-in robe, well-appointed ensuite and a home office/study, which would suit a young family perfectly as a nursery.
Walk through to the open plan living, kitchen and dining area, where high ceilings and expansive windows and doors create a lovely airy, light-filled space your family and friends will love. The contemporary kitchen offers everything you need to entertain in comfort and style, with sweeping granite benches, a walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances. There’s also a mini kitchenette with a sink and cabinet in the dining area.
Adjacent to the casual living zone, the theatre room offers a separate zone for movie marathons or ‘Netflix and chill’ sessions and boasts a coffered ceiling, wiring for speakers and LED star lights.
In the children’s bedroom wing, the kids will love their roomy bedrooms with built-in robes and a further activity or study area. A second double linen cupboard offers plenty of storage, along with the family bathroom and a separate toilet.
Your fantastic alfresco is under the main roof and features merbau timber decking and remote controlled café blinds. Entertain outdoors throughout the seasons while you enjoy your delightful gardens, fruit trees and limestone terracing. With ample room to install a pool, the gated side access provides security for a trailer or camper.
This beautifully presented home occupies 734sqm space in the heart of this desirable, family-friendly suburb. The kids can safely walk or ride to Winnacot Reserve and Caralee Primary School, just metres away, and you’ll love the proximity of the IGA and cafes on Archibald Street, where you’ll also find convenient public transport. Westfield Booragoon and Kardinya Park Shopping centres are just a few minutes drive away, as is everything you love in Fremantle.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional home.
• Spacious 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom double brick home
• Solid bamboo flooring
• Versatile floor plan with multiple living areas
• Timber decked alfresco under the main roof, with remote-controlled cafe blinds
• Luxury kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, 900mm electric oven and 5-burner gas cooktop
• High ceilings with built-in speakers to the living area
• 3 x gas bayonets (living, theatre and alfresco)
• Walk-in or built-in robes to 4 bedrooms
• Gas storage hot water system
• 4 x CCTV security cameras
• Internal motion sensor alarm
• AV intercom
• 2 x linen cupboards
• 1.5Kw solar system
• Reticulated gardens, including roses, persimmon, plum and mandarin trees
• Zoned, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Paved area for a trailer, camper etc.
• Double lock-up garage with roller door access to the rear
• 734sqm block with 249sqm living area
• 300m to Winnacott Reserve
• 550m to Carawatha Park
• 650m to IGA, Medical Centre, cafes on Archibald Street
• 650m to Caralee Primary School
• 960m to Melville Senior High School
• 3km to Seton Catholic College
• 3km to Corpus Christi College
• 3.9km to Santa Maria College
• 6.3km to central Fremantle
• 2.6km to Kardinya Park Schopping Centre
• 2.9km to Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 734 m²
- Floor Area is 248 m²
- 2 Garage