283 Preston Point Road, BICTON WA 6157
Circa 1947 Character Bungalow
Embrace the history, warmth and timeless appeal of this quintessential Bicton cottage nestled on a strategic elevated corner lot in a sought after riverside precinct.
Offering a seamless fusion of old and new and rich in original period features, the classical facade gives way to a traditional floor plan with generous room sizes and lots of natural light.
No expense has been spared in the stunning customised renovations to the kitchen, bathroom and laundry which display a creative flair and further add to the functionality and liveability of the home.
Outdoors, the sprawling secured yard offers a genuine sense of space and is a great place to recharge the batteries. Kick back, relax and enjoy a sundowner on the front porch with friends or retire to the private rear alfresco – a perfect zone for year round entertaining.
Positioned in the heart of a wonderful “lifestyle location” and with all the hard work done, this eclectic and clearly much loved home puts you on the doorstep of Bicton’s unrivalled riverside attractions.
Just a few of the home features include:
– Vehicle entry from Fifth St to secured two car parking
– Two double sized bedroom plus 3rd bedroom/study with split system a/c
– Traditional formal living with feature leadlight doors
– Sleek, modern kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar space and quality European appliances
– Stunning Manhattan style bathroom including underfloor heating, wall hung vanity and feature roof window skylight
– Dining area with natural travertine stone flooring
– Caesarstone topped laundry with generous storage and second wc
– Fully rewired with new lighting throughout
– Ducted evaporative a/c
– Electronic alarm
– Convenient loft storage
– Mature, reticulated lawns and gardens with two garden/storage sheds
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage