28A Arkwell Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT! MANY BUYERS MISSED OUT ON THIS PROPERTY. MORE HOMES NEEDED!
This modern rendered three bedroom, two bathroom home with parking for three vehicles is on an elevated corner block and perfect for those that need a little extra room for the boat, caravan or trailer. Or the family that love a lush but low maintenance garden and appreciate what a fabulous location it is, just a couple of hundred metres from both Melville High School, the primary school and lush parks.
You will love the stunning, rich red jarrah floors straight down the super wide entrance hall and up a couple of steps to a massive open plan living, dining and kitchen, which flows onto the undercover alfresco area surrounded by tropical gardens.
Summer lunches and parties outdoor here are going to be sublime – it’s paved, covered by a pitched roof and beautifully private.
You’ll love the luscious master suite too, which is well separated from the other bedrooms; they are off the entry hall from the living room further toward the rear of the home. This master suite is at the front of the home with loads of natural light, with both a walk-in and built-in robe and spacious ensuite with a double basin vanity. Like the rest of the bedrooms it’s carpeted in neutral tones.
The double garage has parking for two cars, an automatic door and workshop space for the home handy man or woman and there’s an additional undercover parking bay adjacent, perfect for the boat or trailer.
This home is designed to flow; the garage has a shopper’s entry straight to the hall for convenience and a door through to the outdoor entertaining area.
This place ticks all the boxes and then some, for those who love a home that’s easy care, well located and fabulously finished.
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 3 cars
• Kitchen features 900mm oven and solid stone kitchen benchtops, soft close drawers, two drawer dish washer, stainless steel appliances and rangehood and loads of cupboard space
• Extra high ceilings throughout creating a sense of spaciousness
• Jarrah floors throughout and huge open plan living, kitchen and dining
• Reverse cycle zoned air-conditioning
• Superb master suite with loads of storage space
• Laundry with enormous storage and direct access to the exterior clothesline.
• Mature trees and shrubs in a low maintenance garden and no lawns to mow.
• Undercover paved alfresco area with gate to the front garden
• Elevated corner block walking distances to Melville High School and primary schools and beautiful parks
• Extra parking for the boat or trailer
• Easy care 441 sqm survey strata block
• 120m Melville Senior High School
• 170m Winnacott reserve
• 270m Caralee Community School
• 550m IGA and bakery café
• 960m Woolworths Melville
• 3.4kms Swan River Foreshore
• 4.5kms Fremantle
• 200m Leach Highway bus stop
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, to view this property soon.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 441 m²
- 3 Garage