28A Malone Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Lush, Spacious, Secure
Tucked within a leafy street and behind secure gates, this private home is ready for a fresh set of happy memories, families will jump at the chance to own this lovely four bedroom, two bathroom home. Perfectly positioned on the block, featuring lush gardens enjoy the convenience of living around the corner from the hub of Willagee’s shopping village.
You will be very impressed by the amount of space this home provides. A lovely environment where generous four bedroom, two bathroom proportions enjoy abundant natural light, and the lifestyle flexibility of a low maintenance home. Highlights include expansive, open plan living and dining as well as a shaded and lush outdoor entertaining area.
Generous master bedroom overlooks the front garden with walk in robe and ensuite, followed by 3 minor bedrooms with BIRs and family bathroom. Other features include split system air conditioning, quality window furnishings, plenty of storage, remote garage with access and plenty of off street parking.
Only a short stroll to the local Webber Reserve, Caralee Community School and Melville Senior High School nearby.
Family homes at this price level don’t last long! Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, to view this home soon.
– Neatly renovated 4 bedroom 2 bathroom street front family home
– Two separate living zones, including bar with sink in activity
– Well appointed and spacious kitchen including dishwasher
– Neutral tiled floor throughout kitchen and dining area
– Warm coffee tone carpets to living areas and bedrooms
– Spacious master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Built in robes to 3 minor bedrooms
– Freshly painted throughout
– Reverse cycle split system air conditioning to living area and master bedroom
– Second living zone with built in bar and sink
– Family bathroom with large vanity, bath, separate toilet
– Light and bright laundry with storage
– Gas bayonet to both living zones
– Paved patio with tranquil reticulated gardens and lush lawned areas
– Gas hot water system
– Remote garage with plenty of storage
– Private fenced front yard with remote electric entry gate
– Extra parking space
– Easycare 445sqm green titled block
Council Rates: approx. $1,746.18 pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,212.06 pa
– 300m to bus stops
– 500m to Webber Reserve and Nature Park
– 1.4km to IGA, Medical Centre & shops
– 1.3km to Caralee Community School
– 1.2km to Woolworths Melville
– 1.8km to Carawatha Park & Nature Playground
– 1.7km to Melville Senior Highschool
– 4.3km to Murdoch University
– 5.9km to University of Notre Dame
– 4.5km to Fremantle
– 6.3km to Westfield Booragoon
– 6.3km to SJOG and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 445 m²