28A Simons Street, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT, WITH MANY DISAPPOINTED BUYERS WHO HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS LOVELY HOME! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
Functional and Fabulous Character
Full of character and style, this expertly renovated 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom street front home, on a proposed survey strata titled lot, is simply bursting with opportunity. From the beautifully landscaped front gardens, allow yourself to be drawn into this breath taking refurbished home where you will find a classic design that has the strength of longevity, elegantly intertwined with contemporary fixtures, features and finishes.
Upon entering your new home, you will find an integrated kitchen, dining and living zone filled with natural light from large surrounding windows. The warmth of the original timber flooring, together with the cool tones of newly painted walls, makes for a sophisticated introduction. With a brand-new kitchen, complete with engineered stone bench tops, providing character blended with modern comforts. Enjoy tranquil views out across your lush lawn to the front garden, relax and enjoy this space.
Beyond the meals area is a family living space that enjoys the same beautiful finishes, with the additional benefit of sliding door access to a private rear covered deck and garden. Beautifully landscaped, this will be the perfect spot to sit out on a warm summer evening as the kids and pets play.
With sweeping views of the manicured front garden, your master bedroom includes newly installed window frames, built-in wardrobe and warm timber flooring. Two minor bedrooms are located nearby, with the second of these boasting fresh carpet. The versatility of these rooms ensure that you are able to use the space in a way that best suits you and your needs now and into the future. There is a fourth bedroom or home office another space.
Side-by-side with the main bedrooms, enjoy the newly designed family bathroom, complete with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a walk-in shower, with luxurious rain shower head. One special feature of this home is an external laundry accessible via the rear deck. This unique and beautifully finished functional space keeps life’s tasks tidied away and out of sight.
If all this isn’t enough this home is situated a short stroll Jarvis Park. But don’t be fooled by the serenity of this peaceful pocket of Coolbellup, this sensational location is central within the metropolitan area. Close to Coolbellup shopping centre, local schools, and only a short drive to Fremantle, South Beach, and Cockburn ARC this is, by far, your best opportunity for becoming part of the Coolbellup community in a classic home with a thoroughly contemporary outlook.
To view this fabulous street front property, contact Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, on 0410 085 174 today!
4 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2+ car spaces
• Newly renovated 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom street front home
• Proposed survey strata lot – 465 sqm survey strata lot plus common property driveway
• Fully renovated with brand-new kitchen, engineered stone benchtops
• LED lighting throughout
• Highly sought-after location
• Original timber flooring
• New window fittings, carpets, downlights and ceiling fans
• Close to key local amenities
• Fully reticulated front lawn
• Fully-fenced rear garden with established garden beds
• New hot water system
• Additional off-street parking for trailer/boat/caravan
• No Strata Fees
• School Catchment:
o Coolbellup Community School
o Fremantle College
o North Lake Senior Campus
Location (approx. distances):
• 1.8km to Pineview Community Kindergarten
• 1.5km to Coolbellup Community School
• 1.2km to Seton Catholic College
• 1.9km to North Lake Senior Campus
• 4.5km to Fremantle College
• 3.7km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 1km to Coolbellup Shopping Centre (incl. Woolworths, pharmacy, MK Pizza, MK Burgers)
• 75m Jarvis Park
• 1km to Sir Frederick Samson Memorial Reserve
• 4.7km to Manning Park
• 5.7km to Booyeembara Park
• 5.5km to South Beach
• 7.5 to Coogee Beach
• 10km to Woodman Point Boat Ramp
• 8km to Fremantle Leisure Centre
• 8.6km to Cockburn ARC
• 7.4km to Fremantle
• 21km to Perth
• 7.8km to Murdoch Train Station
• 9.2km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 7km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces