28B Arkwell Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT. MANY DISAPPOINTED BUYERS HAVE MISSED OUT ON THIS FAMILY HOME! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED!
Superior Family Home in the Heart of Willagee
Built in 2010 and situated on a 508sqm block, this splendid 4 bedroom 2.5 bathroom strata title property really is the home of your dreams. With as many luxurious features inside as out, you will benefit from high-end easy-care finishes, a central location both within Willagee itself and the wider metropolitan area, and ample space to move and grow for years to come.
A double-width front door leads into a cool and welcoming entrance hall. Follow the Blackbutt wood flooring – which you will find throughout the lower level of this home – to an elegantly finished integrated living area, the true heart of this home. Your beautifully spacious kitchen boasts granite bench-tops, 900mm oven and gas stovetop, along with a beautiful feature tile splashback. With the inclusion of an appliance pantry, this is a sleek, open kitchen that will allow your culinary imagination to run wild.
Alongside your kitchen is a light-filled formal dining space, and a sumptuous living area, both of which lead out onto an equally generous outdoor living area – doubling your living space, and ensuring outdoor dining is a year-round option. The refreshing below-ground saltwater pool makes it a particularly popular option during the summer months, guaranteeing your home is a favourite amongst extended family and friends. The liveability of this home increases again with a home theatre and separate study, making entertaining opportunities endless, while you live your WFH dreams.
Upstairs your master suite offers a bespoke sanctuary with calming neutral tones throughout. Complete with ensuite, walk-in robe, and balcony- you will feel refreshed and revived every day. The sense of calm and tranquillity extends to the family bedrooms with three queens enjoying the same quality of finish and ambient natural light through bespoke windows. A family bathroom includes a sizable shower, and luxuriously deep free-standing bath. With the inclusion of a relaxed family living area or study space on the upper level, the options are limitless.
While this beautiful property, with crystal-clear pool, lush lawn and reticulated garden beds leaves very little reason to leave your new home, you are in the heart of one of the most sought-after suburbs within the metropolitan area. With additional off-street parking, you also have the opportunity to store a trailer, camper, or small boat. A superb location, Willagee offers so much for your new lifestyle. A mere stroll from Webber and Winnacott Reserves, and numerous other neighbourhood parks, you will be spoilt for choice. With both primary and secondary schools close by, make the drop-off a relaxing walk, ride, or scoot from your front door. Great coffee and local shopping precincts are also within reach, with the Archibald Street shopping precinct mere moments from your doorstep. With a flourishing community around you, this superior family home is an opportunity not to be missed.
Contact Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, to view this home today.
4 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms, 2+ cars
• Stunning two storey four bedroom, 2 bathroom home
• High-end easy-care finishes throughout the home
• Chef’s kitchen featuring granite benchtops, dishwasher, 900 mm oven and cooktop
• 10 seater dining room
• Blackbutt wood flooring in living zones
• Integrated living areas that flow seamlessly between indoors and outdoors
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• High ceilings, perimeter security alarm plus security screens
• Double sliding doors to outdoor alfresco
• Sparkling below ground pool
• Bore reticulation front and rear
• Additional storage space
• Competed in 2010
• 508sqm survey strata titled block/No strata fees
Location (approx. distances)
• 1km to Webber Reserve
• 200m to Winnacott Reserve
• 350m to Caralee Community School
• 300m to Melville Senior High School
• 4.5km to Seton Catholic College
• 5.2km to Corpus Christi College
• 5.7km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 650m to Archibald Shopping precinct (incl. Willagee IGA, GP, Dentist, specialist shops)
• 1.5km to Woolworths Melville
• 4.5km to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
• 4.9km to Fremantle
• 17km to Perth
• 5km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 8.6km to Murdoch Station
• 7.1km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals, Murdoch
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 508 m²
- Floor Area is 243 m²
- 2 Garage