29/46 East Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
ENTRY LEVEL - INVEST OR NEST
This bigger than most sunny apartment is situated in an iconic and secure complex on historic George St and offers all the essentials for modern living.
After spending more than 20 years here, the owner has relocated and reluctantly selling their much loved and much enjoyed home.
What the owner has to say:
– I love an evening sunset walk, just 3 minutes to the river at the end of the street – maybe a coffee at Dome cafe, open late everyday
– I enjoy catching up with friends for an evening meal and a drink at The Left Bank, a great local vibe with music a few evenings a week, all with amazing river views
– I love the range of shops on George St, great coffee, cool bars, good fish & chips and pizza, trendy boutiques and a bit of yoga and pilates as well
– I love my neighbours, the friendly and quiet complex with a mix of owner occupiers and renters, add in a full time caretaker, a well maintained building and pretty gardens and flowers in the common areas.
– I just love the size and space of this apartment – these units are huge – 92 SQM, so much bigger than a lot of other apartments, especially the new ones. Set up a full size table on the balcony and you have another room with a view
– I love being able to walk to everything, several schools, local shops and bars, medical centre, supermarket, I really enjoy this neighbourhood and keeping it local
Perfect for investors to add to their portfolio (furniture can be included), buyers wanting an easy care lock and leave or first home buyers wanting entry level buying in this premium location.
Please contact me for further details and your appointment to view.
• Iconic and secure complex on the corner of historic George St
• Large 92sqm apartment on 3rd floor with river and harbour glimpses
• Stroll to the bars, restaurants, cafes and boutiques on George St
• Meander to the river and the Left Bank at the bottom of the street
• Open plan living area opening to large balcony with views
• R/C split system air con in living room
• Bathroom with combined laundry and separate toilet
• New windows with insulated eco glass throughout
• Secure remote gated parking
• New lift and on-site caretaker
• Can be sold furnished