29 Ferdinand Crescent, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
This brick veneer 1970’s character home on an elevated 728sqm block presents buyers with a range of exciting options.
A ‘fixer-upper’ for buyers with vision and know-how, demolish and build your dream home, or a subdivision potential for the savvy investor.
This elevated property features three bedrooms, one bathroom with high ceilings and jarrah floorboards throughout. With a spacious open living living area, enjoy entertaining in this light-filled zone.
Outdoors you’ll find a workshop/ studio, a charming potting shed, as well as a powered shed. Complete with expansive lawn and gardens front and back.
There’s an extra-long driveway for plenty of off-street parking, and double gates to keep little ones and pets secure.
Utilise the R30 zoning to create a subdivision potential, retaining the front home and dividing the rear block.
You’ll love living so close to South Fremantle, beautiful Bibra Lake, North Coogee Marina and fantastic local schools. Coolbellup Shopping Centre is just 800 metres away, along with cafes and other amenities.
Don’t miss the opportunity to secure this large block potential site for your family.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Selling Agent, today to view this property.
• Elevated character three bedroom, one bathroom home with high ceilings
• Open plan living including kitchen, dining and lounge
• Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans and reverse cycle air conditioning (wall mounted) in beds 2 and 3
• Jarrah floorboards
• Large workshop/studio
• Decked alfresco with pizza oven
• Cubby house and powered garden shed
• Single driveway, extra parking for trailer, caravan etc
• Subdivision potential for 2 dwellings
• 728sqm elevated site, zoned R30
• 330m to Tempest Park
• 2.7km to Manning Park
• 1.8km to Bibra Lake
• 1.6km to Perth Waldorf School
• 1.8km to Seton Catholic College
• 950m to Coolbellup Community School
• 4.2km to North Coogee Marina
• 4.6km to North Coogee Dog Beach
• 4.8km to South Beach
• 800m to Coolbellup Shopping Centre
• 1.9km to Phoenix Park Shopping Centre
• 5km to Murdoch Station
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 m²