29 Harvest Road, NORTH FREMANTLE WA 6159
HOME OPEN CANCELLED - PROPERTY UNDER OFFER
With a stylish extension, this gorgeous North Fremantle cottage features a simple yet sophisticated beachy aesthetic with a magical garden and impressive river outlook.
The history of this home has been exquisitely captured highlighting period features and with the modern addition, this charming home is a picture perfect retreat.
The dream kitchen and dining contains subtle features such as panelled hand-made Marri doors, old wooden floors and an original limestone feature wall. It attaches itself to a beautiful functional living space with a connection to the huge alfresco and tree-lined garden.
Nestled into the hill there is a cool and calming feel throughout this home creating a tranquil piece of paradise in a vibrant suburb between the beach and the river.
A fresh, timeless home with a relaxed beach vibe – simply stunning!
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and heating
• River views from the first floor
• Sun-filled North facing courtyard
• Three bedrooms plus a study nook
• Modern high quality bathrooms and laundry
• Two separate living areas
• Coastal style kitchen with modern appliances
• Unique exposed limestone feature wall
• Old wood timber flooring
• Huge outdoor entertaining area with exposed aggregate flooring
• Large tranquil yard with mature olive trees and flowering plums
• Plantation shutters throughout
• High lofty ceilings
• Functional fireplace
• Attractive period features
• Outdoor shed
• Nestled between the beach and the river
• Walking distance to the cafes, shops and train station