2A Chilton Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER HOME OPEN CANCELLED!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Remarkable potential, idyllic setting
Located in this popular suburb which is currently undergoing significant renewal, this quaint mid century 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick home is located in a prized street in the Campbell Estate. Delivering character and classic features this home appeals to first home buyers, investors and downsizers looking for an easy care home with generous garden space.
Accommodation comprises of a large master bedroom, with built in robes, as well as two other carpeted bedrooms, all featuring fans with ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout, as well as a spacious lounge room with a cosy fireplace along with a separate light and bright kitchen/dining area.
Situated on a generous 544 sqm corner block with access to the northerly rear yard, offering plenty of outdoor space to relax and socialize with family and friends. With features including bore and automatic reticulation, solar panels, gas heating, ducted evaporative air conditioning and fans throughout, this immaculate home will suit all buyers looking for an easy care, character home in a popular location in Willagee.
Within close proximity to all that is on offer including a short stroll to the local park, cafes and shopping precinct, Melville Senior High School and only a short drive to Westfield Booragoon, Murdoch University, Fiona Stanley Hospital and public transport close by.
– Character mid century 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom corner brick home
– Spacious carpeted loungeroom with gas heater
– Light and bright kitchen and dining area with cork floors
– Master bedroom featuring built in robe, ceiling fan
– Renovated bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet
– Ducted Evaporative air conditioning throughout
– Six solar panels
– Second toilet
– Security screens throughout
– Bore with automatic reticulated
– Garden shed
– Side gate with access to rear
– Spacious 544sqm strata titled corner block
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, to view this character home today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 544 m²