3/196 Preston Point Road, BICTON WA 6157
Down By The River
Sitting above East Fremantle Yacht Club and Bicton Baths, this neat and private villa offers just the right amount of space and low maintenance liveability with lots of scope to get creative and add your personal touch.
Nestled in a well maintained and strategically positioned group, the home’s practical layout works perfectly with a central light filled open plan living. Often sought but rarely found, the large master bed has it’s own private smaller ensuite with the laundry/second bathroom with its own shower and vanity.
Picking up the morning light, the outdoor courtyard with lush reticulated gardens provides a further space to unwind and relax.
If you’re looking to invest, occupy or enter the market with all the benefits of the Swan River and its wonderful lifestyle attractions on your doorstep, this perfectly positioned easy-care pad ticks all the boxes.
– Neat villa with great bones and neutral styling
– Light and bright spacious living zone with split system a/c
– Neat, improved kitchen with new oven
– Built-in robes in both bedrooms
– Solar hot water system
– Private rear courtyard
– Close to cafes and restaurants and literally minutes’ walk to the Swan River playground
– Excellent investment prospect
– Strata fees – $400 pq
– Water rates – $912.12 pa
– Council rates – $1,523.33 pa
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces