3/8 Adrian Street, PALMYRA WA 6157
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNBELIEVABLE VALUE! FULLY RENOVATED!
Flanked by mature trees, and discreetly tucked away in a modest group of well-kept villas, this stunning fully renovated two-bedroom, one-bathroom designer residence is pure perfection.
Professionally renovated throughout, this home is a stunning display of crisp white walls, abundant natural light, beechwood-effect flooring and stylish matt black accents throughout.
Adopting a slick, designer-apartment vibe, this home personifies clever, functional living with ample cupboard and storage options, two sunny courtyards and a designer bathroom one would expect from a luxury hotel suite. Large white floor to ceiling wall tiles against a grey, slate-effect floor, simply pop against a circular, white modern basin, marble benchtop and over-sized shower with double shower-head options and shelf insert.
Stylish, white gloss, soft-close cupboards and drawers, a deep black porcelain-effect sink and concealed dishwasher in this kitchen are offset by a generous composite-stone island bench and funky, honeycomb-shaped splash-back tiles. With this clever open plan design including kitchen, dining and living, as well as a small outdoor courtyard, this is definitely a home that ticks all your boxes!
The rear laundry with separate toilet and external courtyard access, carries the same modern theme of gloss cupboards, a composite-stone bench-top, deep sink and allocation for a front-loading washer.
Appealing to downsizers or individuals seeking a low-maintenance, lock-and-leave lifestyle in an established and centrally-located family-friendly community, this property offers all the benefits of being closely located to the river, ocean, parks and leisure options as well as major transport links, retail, dining and convenience outlets.
Without doubt this home is a love-at-first-sight kind of property, ready to move straight in!
– Fully renovated deluxe 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa
– Reverse-cycle air-conditioner in living room
– Brand new beechwood-effect flooring throughout
– Security mesh and locks on sliding doors, including a doggy door
– Locks and black-out blinds on windows
– Single vehicle lock-up garage
– Plus visitors and street parking
– Stylish LED downlights throughout
– Designer, pendant feature lighting in kitchen/dining
– Low-maintenance garden bed
– Attractive timber-framed, opaque inlaid front door
– Brand new stove-top and electric oven
– Built-in-robe in master bedroom
– Strata fees $674 per quarter
– Close to the river, beach, Fremantle, parks, major transport links and a range of retail, dining and convenience outlets
– Located in the Palmyra Primary School catchment zone
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, to view this gorgeous property today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 87 m²
- Floor Area is 72 m²
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes