3 Davis Road, ATTADALE WA 6156
Step through the entrance of this gorgeous character laden 4 bedroom home and you are welcome by a wide hallway reminiscent of the old Freo era. Nestled on a spacious block with room for the family to grow and nestled in the leafiest of settings, right next door to a park and close to fabulous Neighbourhood food and coffee precinct.
Grab a pizza at The Dough Room, a coffee from Uber Caf or breakfast from The Neighbourhood Kitchen – leave the cars in the garage and either hop, skip or jump across the road. Santa Maria College, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School and Attadale Primary School are all nearby too, as are the likes of Point Walter Golf Course, our picturesque Swan River, the lush Attadale Reserve foreshore, community sporting facilities and public transport – this is a location you will learn to love quite quickly.
A gated front yard with lawn doubles as a secure play space for the kids, allowing parents to watch on from under the front verandah.
The unique wide hallway, high ceilings and solid wooden Jarrah floorboards help preserve the residence’s original circa-1950s charm, with a brand-new renovated bathroom adding a quality modern touch to the floor plan. Etched front windows also keep with the era of the house.
All four bedrooms are large in size, with built-in wardrobes headlining the generous master off the entry. The dining area overlooks a sunken open-plan living space with a vaulted ceiling and a reclaimed jetty post as a feature. Incorporated into the design of the latter is a contemporary kitchen where soft-close cabinets meet sleek appliances.
The backyard is huge and leaves plenty of room for a future swimming pool in place of more established lawns. A paved outdoor-entertaining area at the rear plays host to an impressive built-in mains-gas barbecue. Separate from the double garage, a gated second driveway affords you additional boat or caravan parking.
With both river and city views possible from a second-storey addition, there is so much for you to look forward to here. This is a home you will absolutely adore!
4 bedrooms 1 bathroom 2 cars
– New fully-renovated bathroom with a shower, a separate bathtub, a 20mm-thick Q-stone vanity bench top, heat lamps and a toilet
– High ceilings, Jarrah floors and a vaulted living-room ceiling
– Slate to kitchen and living area
– Open-plan kitchen with a Whirlpool gas cooktop, a separate oven, Westinghouse range hood, double sinks, a microwave nook, tiled splashbacks and a dishwasher
– Ceiling fans to living space and 2nd/3rd bedrooms
– Custom bedroom furniture, including desks to kids’ bedrooms
– Huge built-in robes with internal fit-outs in three out of four bedrooms
– Mirrored BIR’s to 3rd/4th bedrooms
– Functional laundry with a powder room and ample storage options
– Linen press
– Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with a mezzanine for storage, plus rear access
– Mains-gas barbecue to outdoor-entertaining area
– Freshly painted
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system with touchpad controls (only 18 months old)
– New feature LED lighting to most rooms
– Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
– Gas hot-water system
– Garden shed and large rear shed for storage
– Fully-enclosed chicken run
– Fully-reticulated gardens
– Vegetable patch
– Spacious 818sqm (approx.) block with a gated second driveway for extra secure parking
– Originally built in 1952 (approx.)
– Opposite food and coffee
– Close to top schools and the river
– Easy access to the city, Fremantle and shopping at Westfield Booragoon
– Only minutes away from Westfield Booragoon
Please call Anita Moncrieff on 0406 888 787 for further details.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 818 m²
- 2 Carport