3 Denien Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT!
Multiple Options in Dress Circle Willagee
With planning approval application currently in place for two dwellings with WAPC, this R40 site can potentially be approved for a three unit site. This premium block in dress-circle Willagee presents the development opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
This original three-bedroom, one bathroom 1953 character home enjoys a sunny northerly aspect and is surrounded by established gardens. Occupying a sprawling 830sqm block in one of the suburb’s very best positions, this home is metres to popular Carawatha Park, Winnacott Reserve and the Archibald Street shopping precinct.
The property has great-sized bedrooms and solid timber floorboards aching to see the light of day, presenting an exciting opportunity for a renovation enthusiast. Alternatively, demolish and build your dream home on the full-sized block, or subdivide and build two or three new homes (STCA). A reliable long-term tenant is keen to remain should you retain the home as an astute investment.
Walking distance to transport, parks, shopping, cafes and local schools, it’s easy to see why this pocket of Willagee is so desirable.
You’ll love being able to walk your kids to Caralee Community School, and let them scoot to Carawatha Park, knowing they’re only a few minutes from home. Pop down to the IGA and Caralee Medical Centre with ease, and stroll around the corner to Little Olive Leaf Cafe for a coffee in the charming courtyard.
– 1953 original fibro and iron home
– Three bedrooms, one bathroom
– Huge backyard with 2 garden sheds
– Timber floorboards beneath floor coverings
– 830sqm block, zoned R40
– West Australian Planning Commission subdivision application in place for two dwellings
– Tenancy until July 2021 with current rent at $350 pw
Council Rates: approx. $1,515.62 pa
Water Rates: approx. $895.01 pa
– 300m to Carawatha Park
– 320m to Winnacott Reserve
– 350m to Archibald Street shops and Caralee Medical Centre
– 450m to Little Olive Leaf cafe
– 600m to Caralee Community School
– 520m to Fremantle Language Development Centre
– 850m to Melville Senior Highschool
– 2km to Piney Lakes Reserve
– 3.1km to Corpus Christi College & Yidarra Primary School
– 2.8km to Seton Catholic College
– 3.2km to Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre
– 2km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
– 1.6km to Melville Woolworths
– 5.2km to Fremantle
– 2.4km to Melville Recreation & Aquatic Centre
– 2.5km to LeisureFit Melville
Move quickly to secure this exceptional opportunity as it won’t be available for long – phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No.1 Selling Agent, to view this home soon.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 830 m²