30 Clive Street, BICTON WA 6157
Atmospheric Hill-top Family Home
Nestled on a strategically positioned corner block in one of the suburbs most sought-after family friendly streets, you quickly realize that everything about this pristine residence is easy, spacious and extremely comfortable, making it the perfect place for the family to set down its roots for the long term.
Just doors away from Point Walter Golf Course and with the Swan River only a short stroll down the hill, this adored home embodies the true essence of family living in Bicton.
With enclosed yards and gardens framed by tall timbers, the dual street frontages offer lots of parking options and add to the sense of serenity.
This is clearly a home that will grow with your family with a functional floor plan and a choice of multi-use light filled living zones. While downstairs is dedicated to casual living, the upper-level accommodation has a further living space with a private balcony providing the perfect vantage point to take in westerly sunsets.
Outdoors provide another welcoming zone to relax and entertain with the timber lined alfresco overlooking a well secured pool.
Your families best memories will be created here where the kids have room to roam and grow in the heart of a family friendly riverside community. What are you waiting for?
– Constructed in 1996 by Seacrest Homes
– Large office/study off entrance
– Spacious lounge room
– Timbered kitchen with updated appliances overlooking the dining and living zone
– Multi-use activity/theatre room
– Upper level retreat opening to viewing balcony
– Self-chlorinating salt water pool
– Easy-care manicured and reticulated gardens
– Secure vehicle gate access from Clive St with access to the double garage and further parking from Harris St.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 537 m²
- 2 Garage