30 Sessilis Crescent, WATTLE GROVE WA 6107
Oozing Modern Style!
Exceptional low-maintenance living awaits the new owners of this sublime 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence that combines a seamless sense of flow with a wonderful neighbourhood location.
Soaring 31-course-high ceilings grace the main open-plan living, dining and kitchen area where quality flooring meets stylish light fittings, sparkling stone bench tops, double sinks, a stainless-steel range hood, a dishwasher and a sleek five-burner gas-cooktop and oven combination. The pick of the bedrooms is most definitely the sumptuous master suite and its spacious ensuite bathroom – central shower, toilet, twin “his and hers” vanity basins and all.
At the rear, splendid privacy accompanies lush green lawns, a stunning gazebo and entertaining deck and a shimmering below-ground corner swimming pool – with plenty of room around it to laze about in the sun, bordered by lovely tropical gardens. There is also an additional covered alfresco off the living zone, just in case some extra outdoor space is required.
A close proximity to bus stops, the award-winning Wattle Grove Primary School and Wattle Grove Shopping Centre complements other public-transport options, major arterial roads, the magnificent Hartfield Golf Club and more. It really is the perfect place in which to live your dream!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Double kitchen pantry
– Large fridge/freezer recess
– Carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes throughout
– Main bathroom-come-laundry with a shower, vanity and more
– Single lock-up garage – plus plenty of extra driveway parking space
– Built-in seating area underneath the gazebo
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Integrated audio speakers in ceiling
– Feature down lighting
– Skirting boards
– Garden shed
– Exotic grapevines
– Easy-care 386sqm (approx.) block
– Close to Lesmurdie Falls National Parks and other majestic natural landmarks
– Handy proximity to restaurants, sporting facilities at Hartfield Park and the neighbouring Hartfield Park Recreation Centre
– Easy access to Welshpool Road, Roe Highway and Tonkin Highway
– Just minutes away from Perth Airport – even before the Forrestfield-Airport Link project improves local public transport when completed in 2021