31 Batten Street, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
Stunning, Spacious, Modern
Welcome to 31 Batten Street, – a beautifully renovated four bedroom (plus studio), two bathroom family home, and arguably the finest in the Coolbellup area. Brimming with gorgeous street appeal, you’re greeted with delightful cherry blossom trees, standard roses and rosemary bushes which frame the fully rendered elevation and compliment the poured aggregate driveway and welcoming entry.
Aside from lovely high ceilings and solid Wandoo floorboards throughout, the original mid-1960’s brick and tile cottage is unrecognisable following the current owners’ superb remodelling & extension.
Features designed to meet a growing family’s needs include multiple spacious living spaces, a spectacular alfresco and pool area, multi-zoned ducted, reverse-cycle air conditioning, a built-in sound system, and attic storage space.
A separate bedroom wing includes the king-sized master suite, which boasts bespoke pendant lighting, a large walk-in robe, and contemporary ensuite with full-height tiling and a frameless shower with a rainhead fitting. Three good-sized minor bedrooms have roller blinds, ceiling fans, and two have built-in double robes.
A separate, freestanding studio to the rear of the property offers a fifth bedroom or home office. Reverse-cycle, split system air conditioning offers year-round comfort for a perfect teenage retreat or adult child living at home. The large powered workshop adjacent offers multiple options from housing a home-based business to fun weekend projects.
Central to the home is the ultimate chef’s kitchen, perfectly positioned to overlook indoor and outdoor living spaces. All the mod cons you love have been included, as well as some luxury extras! You’ll love the Fisher and Paykel double conventional oven and 5-burner gas cooktop, Bosch steam oven and dishwasher, enormous built-in pantry, double fridge/freezer recess plumbed for water/ice, and stylish crystal pendant lighting.
Outdoors, your family will spend hours enjoying the luxurious gas-heated saltwater swim spa and balmy nights in the customised alfresco and bar, surrounded by lush tropical palms and established frangipanis. The 740sqm block means there’s also ample room for backyard play and your four-legged family member.
The current owners love the location for its proximity to excellent schools, shopping, beaches, and Fremantle. They have particularly enjoyed their amazing outdoor entertaining space, and being able to see the pool area from several rooms of the home. There are several parks a short walk/ride away, the new Coolbellup Woolworths is around the corner and coffee lovers will undoubtedly appreciate the various local cafes.
Contact Siobhan Micale to register your interest in this sensational property today.
• Fully renovated 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home on 740sqm block, with 300sqm under the roof.
• Separate studio for home office/fifth bedroom.
• Large powered workshop.
• Two separate internal living areas.
• New guttering to the entire perimeter, and near new sectional remote garage door with secure pin code entry
• High ceilings with LED downlights and solid wandoo flooring throughout
• Entertainer’s kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances and serving window
• Crystal pendant lighting over kitchen benchtops and dining area
• Spectacular pool area with separate water saving WC, outdoor shower and gas heated, saltwater swim spa.
• Alfresco with Fremantle Stone paving, built-in cabinets and drawers, sink, natural gas heater and Matador Titan 8-burner natural gas BBQ.
• Wall-mounted TV’s including 65″ Samsung in the front lounge room, 50″ Hisense in the master bedroom and 32″ TCL in the alfresco.
• Fujitsu multi-zoned ducted, reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
• Laundry with double sink and plenty of cabinets
• Smart wired and Clipsal Cbus lighting control
• Double linen cupboard with sensor light
• Security alarm with motion sensors and 4 x CCTV cameras.
• Front and rear gardens on auto-reticulation, with up-lighting to front garden beds.
• 2 x gas hot water systems, with temperature control in the main bathroom.
• Secure, off-street parking for 8 vehicles.
– Solar power, 5KW inverter
• Walk metres to Perdita Reserve, Kaludjer Reserve, Jarvis Park and Hargreaves Park
• Public transport is a short stroll away, on Winterfold Rd and Coolbellup Ave
• 1.2km Coolbellup Community School
• 0.8km Samson Primary School
• 1.2km North Lake Senior Campus
• 3.0km Kennedy Baptist College
• 1.2km Seton Catholic College
• 2.7km Perth Waldorf School
• 5.0km Corpus Christi College & Yidarra Catholic Primary School
• 3.5km Murdoch University
• 2.0km Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
• 5.0km South Fremantle Beach
• 3.2km Bibra Lake Nature Playground
• 7.0km Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
• 5.6km Murdoch Park’n’Ride Station
• 4.8km SJOG and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
• 3.5km Adventure World
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent to view this spectacular home.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 740 m²
- 2 Carport