31 Butler Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT!
This gorgeous three-bedroom character home sits on a leafy 429sqm corner block in family-friendly Willagee. Private and secure, this tranquil property is fully fenced and offers the perfect haven in this popular locale.
Character lovers will appreciate the original features in this 1969 home, including wide jarrah floorboards, high ceilings and timber window frames. Extensive renovations have seen the property transform into a contemporary family home, with a modern kitchen, bathroom and laundry, as well as upgraded lighting, window treatments and built-in robes.
Spacious master bedroom, located at the front of the home, overlooks the lush green gardens and features chic pendant lighting and wall-to-wall built-in robes. Bedroom two is also spacious, with a skylight and robes, and the third bedroom, to the rear of the home, offers an alternate use as a nursery or home office/study.
Come home from a day at the beach and rinse off in the outdoor shower before relaxing in the outdoor entertaining courtyard. A white picket fence surrounds the delightful tumbled brick courtyard, where established trees and an expansive lawn provide a shaded and safe entertaining and play area the whole family can enjoy. Establish a firepit for cosy evenings or extend the outdoor decking for some gatherings amongst the trees.
You’ll find this stand-out home in one of Willagee’s best pockets – only a few minutes walk to the Archibald Street shopping and cafe precinct, Caralee Community school and Carawatha Park. A 100m stroll will take you to bus routes on Archibald Street, while Bull Creek and Murdoch Stations are both just a minutes drive away.
Contact Willagee’s No.1 Selling Agent, Siobhan Micale, to view this gorgeous home soon.
• Lovingly renovated 3 bed, 1 bath home
• Original character features include wide jarrah boards, high ceilings and timber window frames
• Updated 900mm gas oven and 5-burner cooktop
• Stone benchtop and subway tiled splashback
• Built-in robes to Master bedroom and bedroom 2
• Upgraded laundry with new benchtop, linen cupboard and separate toilet
• Instant gas hot water system
• Bathroom has a semi-frameless shower, full-height tiling, vanity & WC
• Outside hot/cold shower (with timber privacy screen)
• Fully enclosed front yard with lawn and reticulated garden beds
• Timber-decked front veranda
• Poured aggregate and tumbled brick paving
• Single covered carport with extra parking space and secure gate
• Garden shed
• 429sqm corner survey strata block
• 315m to Carawatha Park & playground
• 450m to the Archibald Street shopping/cafe strip
• 900m to Caralee Community school
• 640m to Winnacott Reserve
• 1.4km to Melville Senior High School
• 2.9km to Corpus Christi College
• 1.8km to Melville Woolworths
• 1.7km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
• 3.2km to Westfield Booragoon
• 2.5km to Murdoch University
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 429 m²