32 Hislop Road, ATTADALE WA 6156
Impressive Corner Charm
Open For Private Viewing By Appointment.
Perched behind a gorgeous white picket fence on a delightful 546sqm (approx.) corner block is this character-laden 4/5 bedroom, 2 bathroom two-storey home with three separate living areas and a versatile floor plan – all just footsteps away from Swan River’s edge and Attadale’s sprawling foreshore nature reserve.
High ceilings and solid wooden floorboards are commonplace throughout the residence, inclusive of a formal lounge and second lounge/family room across the entry hall with an under-stair storage/cellar area, plus double doors that extend out to the lovely front verandah.
The spacious downstairs dining room also makes for an ideal “third” living area with a breakfast bar, off a cleverly-renovated modern kitchen. From here, one set of double doors reveals a splendid side verandah and garden deck, with another opening out to a private rear verandah next to a lined entertaining alfresco in a tranquil and shady setting.
Upstairs, you will find 4 huge bedrooms and a study (or nursery), a stylish main bathroom with a deep bathtub, a shower, heat lamps, twin vanities and a toilet. The bedrooms include a bright and comfortable master bedroom with walk in robe and 2 gorgeous windows and pleasant city glimpses to wake up to. A further front facing bedroom follows along with a third bedroom (currently used as an activity room) and a fourth bedroom with built in robes and ceiling fan, which opens to a massive full-width rear balcony with tree-lined inland view.
Stroll to food, coffee and the local bar up the road whilst indulging in a very close proximity to bus stops, Attadale Primary School, Santa Maria College, the freeway, Perth city, Fremantle, sporting and medical facilities and major stores at the newly-named Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre. For a fantastic lifestyle and location package – look no further!
4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 cars
– Front lounge room with folding doors, a ceiling fan, an ornate fireplace and split-system air-conditioning
– Separate dining/living room with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning and louvered windows
– Second lounge/family room
– Revamped modern kitchen with a five-burner Westinghouse gas cooktop/oven, an integrated range hood and stainless-steel splashback, a Fisher and Paykel stainless-steel dishwasher, an island bench, double sinks, a storage pantry, louvers and delightful rear-garden views
– Lined rear alfresco-entertaining area with a ceiling fan and feature outdoor down lights
– Spacious upstairs master bedroom with a fan, split-system air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and additional BIR’s
– Large 2nd upper-level bedroom with BIR’s and a pleasant leafy aspect to wake up to
– 3rd bedroom/activity room
– Huge 4th upstairs bedroom opening to full length balcony
– Upper-level study and walk-in linen press
– Functional downstairs laundry/second bathroom with double troughs, a shower and rear access to the alfresco
– Fully-tiled downstairs powder room
– Large lower-level linen press
– Pitched double carport
– Feature skirting boards and profile doors throughout
– Security-alarm system
– Re-wired electrics with LED lighting
– House re-plumbed
– Security doors
– Gas hot-water system
– Tool shed
– Lush front-yard lawn area with access gates from the street
– Mature olive tree in garden
– Two side-access gates
Please contact Anita Moncrieff to organise your private inspection.