32 Milroy Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Views for Days!
Immerse yourself in this immaculately presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom GREEN TITLED block home, with natural light and a thoughtful open floorplan, this is perfect for the astute buyer.
Designed with views in mind over the southern part of Willagee, you’ll appreciate the north-facing casual light-filled living spaces including open-plan living, high ceilings and low-maintenance outdoor areas.
With a unique design encapsulating the levels and elevation of this block, with access to the garage from a rear access road and private front garden, you will love coming home!
With a great flow from the front entry to the family living zones the elevated ceilings and light-filled spaces will impress throughout this lovely home. With the casual living opening up to the central kitchen, including stainless steel appliances; dishwasher, rangehood, double sink and Bosch oven. It’s a great space for entertaining, and includes a meals area and north-facing family room. Perfect for year-round entertaining, the family living spills out onto a low-maintenance outdoor paved patio, a great extension for entertaining friends on the weekend or those family and friend gatherings.
Leave behind the stresses of the day and enjoy this generous master suite, which includes well-appointed ensuite with shower, spa bath, large vanity and separate toilet and walk in robe. The two minor carpeted bedrooms are located to the rear of the home with built in robes. There is also a second living zone at the front of the home, ideal for a second space, home office or fourth bedroom.
With a remote double garage PLUS extra parking for a vehicle, caravan, trailer or small boat, you will be impressed with this feature packed home. Whether you are looking for your new home to live in, an investment or a downsizer – this gorgeous home works on every level.
Ready to move straight in, don’t miss this out on this immaculate home.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, to view this stunning home today.
– 2006 built 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom solid brick home
– Immaculately presented throughout
– Elevated with views
– Open plan casual living including well-appointed kitchen; gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
– Light-filled meals area
– Generous Master suite including spa bath, shower, separate toilet and walk in robe
– Second and third carpeted bedrooms with built in robes
– Second living space
– North-facing family living with high ceilings
– Reverse-cycle zoned air-conditioning (installed 2023)
– Solar panels
– Low-maintenance gardens
– Private and secure; great lock and leave
– Remote controlled double garage with rear lane access
– Extra parking space: ideal for trailer, camper van, vehicle
– 385 sqm green titled block
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 385 m²
- 2 Garage