3/21 Yeovil Crescent, BICTON WA 6157
With a timeless ambience and relaxed ‘down south’ vibe, this atmospheric riverside hideaway engenders a genuine sense of seclusion, yet offers all the benefits of its vibrant riverside positioning.
Light and bright, the mid-sized floor plan wastes no space with the spacious open plan living, with Tassie Oak flooring, separated from the bedroom wing.
Outside, the home comes alive with a genuine ‘sense of space’ allowing you to refresh, relax and entertain. The expansive yard is a rare find with meticulously maintained lawns and retained gardens with mature fruit trees, all overlooked by a covered entertaining area.
Often sought but rarely found, the home also accommodates extra parking for visitors, boats and caravans.
Here’s the perfect opportunity to move into this blue ribbon riverside neighbourhood, with the extra yard space and lifestyle benefits everyone wants.
– Extended open plan living/dining area
– Large, stylish renovated bathroom
– Generous bedroom sizes with over-sized master
– 3 x split system A/Cs and ceiling fans
– Professionally fitted attic
– Security screens and doors
– Solar Hot Water system
– Small group of 3 owner occupiers (no strata fees)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport