34 Wheyland Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Experience Willagee at its Finest!
Filled with natural light and emanating warmth, this sumptuous lock-and-leave home was designed and built with effortless living in mind. From the solid timber flooring throughout to the immaculate stone topped workspaces in the kitchen, this sprawling 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home makes use of every inch of its 437sqm block in one of the most sought after areas of Willagee.
This property is unsurpassed with a light-filled integrated living space that simply glows with promise. A luxurious kitchen complete with plumbed island bench and breakfast bar, you will enjoy the ease of living that comes with an extensive pantry and endless storage ensuring that the bespoke stone bench tops remain clear of clutter and constantly gleaming. Sharing this space is an inviting meals area, perfect for large family gatherings or intimate dinners, together with a vast family living area. The overall liveability of this distinctive home increases again with the expansive outdoor area where wrap-around timber decking reveals outdoor dining overlooking a lush sunken outdoor living space complete with below-ground saltwater swimming pool. All completely covered and protected for year-round comfort, make the most of every opportunity to entertain.
Your master suite enjoys the warming morning sun and boasts his-and-hers walk-in robes as you move gracefully through to your master ensuite. With dual sinks and double shower, couples will enjoy being able to personalise their space without having to compromise. Two additional generous bedrooms continue the consistent level of quality finish found through this spectacular home. A ready-made study offers a quiet space for school or university work, or an elegant home office. Alternately, this versatile space could be reconfigured to become a nursery, home gym, or library.
Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensures that comfort is at the forefront of daily life. And with a secure double garage and ample space for a workbench, this is the lock-and-leave opportunity you’ve been waiting for. With close proximity to Caralee Community School and Melville Senior High School this is a home that enables you to prioritise family life from day one. A sought-after Willagee location, Wheyland Street is close to key transport links and local amenities, with Winnacott Reserve only a short walk, scoot or ride away. Combining luxury finishes and timeless style, this bespoke Willagee home is a must-view.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, today to view this unforgettable Willagee home on 0410 085 174 .
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car
• 437qm block with street frontage
• Double brick construction with high ceilings completed in 2012
• Spotted gum solid timber flooring throughout
• Solar panels installed
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
• Reticulated gardens and lawn
• Below ground saltwater pool
• Versatile spaces filled with abundant natural light
• Alarm system
Location (approx. distances)
• 670m to Winnacott Reserve
• 600m to Roy Neal Reserve
• 300m to Archibald Shopping precinct (incl. Willagee IGA, GP, Dentist,
• specialist shops)
• 700m to Caralee Community School
• 1.2km to Melville Senior High School
• 4.5km to Seton Catholic College
• 4.6km to Corpus Christi College
• 4.8km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 2.6km to Woolworths Melville
• 4.7km to Westfield Booragoon (Garden City)
• 3.5km to Melville LeisureFit
• 6km to Point Walter Boat Ramp
• 5.9km to Fremantle
• 16km to Perth
• 4.9km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 6.1km to Fiona Stanley Hospital/St John of God Hospital, Murdoch
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 488 m²
- Floor Area is 186 m²
- 2 Garage