36 Anglesey Drive, KARDINYA WA 6163
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN!
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN! MULTIPLE OFFERS RECEIVED, MORE HOMES NEEDED!
Big, Bold, Beautiful!
This solid and immaculate four-bedroom, two-bathroom split-level home is positioned on an elevated 703sqm block and is perfect for multi-generational families, with two distinct living zones providing the ideal configuration for older parents or adult children living at home.
Set across three levels, this home boasts quality throughout with high ceilings, multiple living areas and craftsmanship including solid jarrah cabinetry, with many ‘extras’ including reverse-cycle split system air conditioning, an additional kitchen, ducted vacuuming and floor-to-ceiling bathroom tiling.
The lower level features the fourth bedroom or study, a spacious laundry which includes the third shower and separate toilet, with a second kitchen overlooking the rear patio and yard. There is also a double lock-up garage and storage under the stairs, as well as a secure third roller door for a third open car bay ideal for a trailer, caravan or work vehicle.
Entering this home, the pristine formal lounge and dining rooms are separated by jarrah french doors with etched glass, with quality window treatments adorning the expansive north-facing windows. The central, casual open-plan meals and living area overlooks the tiled rear alfresco, with the main kitchen including gorgeous solid jarrah cabinetry, double pantry and quality cooking appliances. Opposite is the light-filled games room offering a third living space, with sliding doors leading out to the alfresco under the main roof.
Upstairs hosts the bedroom wing, where the master and second bedrooms enjoy access to the sun-drenched balcony. The two generous minor bedrooms include built-in robes, and the master suite offers an exquisite freestanding timber wardrobe and ensuite with a marble-look vanity, shower and toilet. The upstairs family bathroom is appointed with a luxurious corner spa bath, separate shower, twin vanities and quality tapware, with the third toilet conveniently separate.
Outdoors, there’s plenty of covered entertaining space, with a lovely alfresco under the main roof, plus an extensive patio. Enjoy growing your own herb and vegetable garden. A garden shed offers more storage outdoors.
This delightful home is a leisurely stroll to Samson Primary School and local parks, with several excellent schools, Kardinya Park Shopping Centre, Fiona Stanley Hospital and Murdoch University within close proximity. Fremantle’s cafe strip and beaches are just 5km away – it’s hard to top this fantastic location.
– Solid Four bedroom, 2.5 bathroom two storey split level family home
– Double brick and tile construction
– Multi-generational configuration
– Two separate kitchens
– Three living areas
– Quality jarrah doors and cabinetry throughout
– Reverse cycle split system air conditioning to family room and downstairs kitchen
– Gas bayonets in the central living area and formal lounge
– High ceilings to middle level
– Heated corner spa bath in the upstairs bathroom
– Full-height tiling to both bathrooms
– Side access with security roller door
– Spacious, well-equipped laundry with third shower and vanity
– Quality drapes and roller blinds throughout
– Loads of storage
– Large garden shed
– Manual reticulation – front and rear gardens
– Balconies to street and upper levels
– Perimeter alarm system & video intercom
– Electron ducted vacuum system
– Elevated 703sqm block
Council Rates: approx. $2,067.64 pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,347.48 pa
– 400m to Samson Primary School
– 700m to North Lake Senior Campus
– 500m to Samson Recreation Centre
– 1.3km to Seton Catholic College
– 2.3km to Kennedy Baptist College
– 2.6km to Murdoch University
– 1km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
– 5km to Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre
– 3.5km to SJOG and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
– 5km to Fremantle
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Selling Agent, to view this ultimate family home soon.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 703 m²
- 2 Garage