36A Butler Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE 'WILLAGEE'S NO.1 SELLING AGENT!
Contemporary living at its best! Built in 2020, this spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom villa seems more like a larger home. Cleverly designed to use the expansive street frontage, this light-filled, low-maintenance strata home set amongst new and established homes in this family friendly community neighbourhood.
With a north-south orientation the living areas and alfresco are bathed in light during the winter months. Engineered timber floors create warmth and a natural feel, with fine carpeting to the bedrooms. The kitchens are gorgeous: with stone benches, 900mm stainless steel cooktops and ovens, double sinks, touch-opening pantries and subway tiling. Stone tops continue in the sleek designer bathrooms, and the open plan living leads to a private alfresco. There is also a double garage, plus reverse cycle air-conditioning and reticulated gardens.
Within walking distance of schools, local shops and transport it won’t get easier than this. With a choice of local parks nearby, enjoy the local community and all it has to offer.
Be quick, this one wont last. The other villas that sold recently up the road all sold after the first home open.
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 cars
• 2020 built 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom strata titled home
• Stylish, low-maintenance, full of light
• Gorgeous kitchens: stone tops, 900mm appliances
• Engineered timber floors, fine carpeting to bedrooms
• Double garage, reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Reticulated landscaping, limestone walls
• 16 Solar panels with 5kw inverter, security screens throughout
• Private alfresco courtyards
• No strata fees
• Small complex of three villas
• Quiet street around the corner from Carawatha Park
• Walk to shopping precinct
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, to view this property soon.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 161 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes