37 Cawston Road, ATTADALE WA 6156
Architectural Design for the Modern Family
Nestled on a massive 962sqm (approx.) block with a splendid tree-lined frontage in one of Attadale’s best and leafiest streets, this stunning architecturally-designed and custom-built 5 bedroom 2 bathroom boutique family home is open, airy and defines modern quality in every single way imaginable.
Sharp lines and angles are softened by walls of glass and the use of wood panelling here that incorporates the design of the property’s sublime elevation. Rustic elements with a contemporary edge have been utilised to formulate a unique twist to this stylish residence.
A majority of your time will be spent upstairs where a spacious open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with a walk-in pantry and soaring high angled ceilings enjoys views of both the city and our picturesque Swan River. The fabulous rear entertaining balcony has its own built-in stone gas barbecue, overlooking a professionally-landscaped backyard with lush green lawns, as well as Perth’s gorgeous rolling hills in the background.
Also on the top floor, you will find a carpeted parents’ retreat – or home office – with a pleasant garden outlook and a delightful vista of the side courtyard down below. Sitting adjacent is a sumptuous master-bedroom suite where plenty of space and high ceilings meet sliding-stacker doors to a Juliet-style balcony with city and water glimpses, a large walk-in wardrobe and an immaculate ensuite bathroom – walk-in rain shower, bathtub, twin “his and hers” vanities, heat lamps and WC.
The lower level wraps itself around the seduction of a shimmering below-ground concrete swimming pool with heating provisions and magnificent surrounding timber decking that incorporates a resort-style outdoor shower. Also downstairs are a tiled lounge/sitting room with seamless access out to the rear alfresco verandah and yard, a stone bar/kitchenette, the fully-tiled main bathroom, laundry, a double garage, a hidden side courtyard for relaxation and four comfortable bedrooms – two of which can be selected to be utilised as a study or home office, due to their own private external side entrances for clients.
Walk to the prestigious Santa Maria College, the lovely Ern Stapleton Reserve around the corner, the sprawling riverside Attadale Reserve foreshore, Attadale Primary School and Point Walter Golf Course, whilst indulging in a very close proximity to bus stops, local cafes and restaurants, sporting facilities, the freeway, the Perth CBD, Fremantle and the newly-rebranded Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre. This enviable location is as good as it gets when a home as exemplary as this is concerned!
5 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 cars
– 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Concrete swimming pool with decking and an outdoor shower
– Solid wooden staircase and flooring to the upper level
– Separate open-plan family, dining and kitchen area upstairs, complete with a gas fireplace with natural stone trimmings, a custom seating area, bi-folding balcony windows, awesome river and city views, high ceilings, stylish light fittings, a floating bulkhead ceiling and access outdoors to a stunning rear balcony, itself comprising of a barbecue, plenty of cover and an outlook over the backyard
– Quality upper-level kitchen with sparkling stone bench tops, an island breakfast bar for quick meals, double sinks, high-end tap fittings, glass splashbacks, a walk-in pantry and Ilve stainless-steel range-hood, five-burner gas-cooktop and oven appliances
– Upstairs powder room, parents’ retreat/office and carpeted master ensemble with a view over the pool and beyond
– Downstairs lounge/sitting room, complete with pool and backyard access, gas heating with a natural stone feature wall, built-in cabinetry and a kitchenette around the corner
– Full-height downstairs window glazing
– Carpeted ground-floor bedrooms, including 2nd/3rd bedrooms with built-in robes and access out to the back garden
– 4th bedroom with access to the wine rack, pool views and its own side entrance
– 5th bedroom – or most-likely study – with outdoor access via a side gate
– Modern fully-tiled main downstairs bathroom with a feature Roman bath/shower, plus a toilet
– Functional laundry with tiled splashbacks, ample storage options and outdoor access
– Double storage cupboard downstairs
– Remote-controlled double lock-up garage with two storage rooms/areas, plus outdoor access and internal shopper’s entry
– Gated portico entry deck – lockable and secure
– Solar-power panels
– Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Security-alarm system
– Kocom A/V intercom system
– Feature down lighting
– Wooden poolside decking
– Feature skirting boards
– Shadow-line ceiling cornices
– Quality modern blind fittings throughout
– Solar and instantaneous gas hot-water systems
– Spacious hidden side garden courtyard
– Backyard orchid, lime, lemon and orange trees – plus so much more
– Architecturally designed by Gavin Lee
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 962.50 m²
- Floor Area is 404 m²
- 2 Carport