37 Foss Street, BICTON WA 6157
The Perfect Fit
Here’s your chance to move into a super convenient riverside location where the river, cafes and thriving local shopping precincts are all close by.
Built in 2004 yet presenting as new, this pristine home has a relaxed, casual feel and will suit a range of buyers with “lifestyle” on their mind.
With direct street access to a secure double garage, the custom layout offers a rare choice of master beds, each with their own private ensuite.
The open plan living space is just the right size to feel a sense of space and has an easy flow to a private covered outdoor entertaining zone.
Whether you’re looking for a starter home, downsizer or just a comfortable and well-located pad requiring little ongoing maintenance, this much-loved home ticks all the boxes.
– Well appointed kitchen including gas cook-top, electric oven, rangehood and new dishwasher
– Versatile third bedroom/study with robe storage
– Ducted reverse cycle a/c
– Freshly painted
– Feel safe and secure with security shutters at the front of the home and alarm system
– Sought after double garage with handy extra storage area
– 246 sqm survey-strata block
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 246 m²
- 2 Garage