37 Worley Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN! | 9 OFFERS RECEIVED | RECORD STREET PRICE | 5007 ONLINE VIEWS
MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED! IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING, CALL SIOBHAN MICALE!
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy into an area that’s growing in value fast, with a gorgeous contemporary four bedroom, two and a half bathroom home with garage parking for three vehicles. Custom designed this impressive home includes an activity room, family room and theatre, with a beautifully landscaped alfresco area that includes a sparkling pool and is within casual walking distance to shops and schools. Enjoy the lush green Winnacott Oval, ideally located adjacent to this home.
The exterior architectural flair is a hint that inside this home the style is exceptional and it is! With a super wide hallway and lush bedrooms, all double sized with plush pile carpet. The master suite has a very clever walk through wardrobe and a modern sunny and spacious ensuite.
French doors separate the open plan family, dining and kitchen area with soaring ceilings that inject it with a sense of spaciousness and big windows across the rear that inject the hub of the home with loads of natural light. Cleverly, there’s a door directly into the kitchen from the triple garage.
The bedroom wing for the children, located at the rear of the home, includes their spacious bedrooms – all with built-ins, sharing the family bathroom featuring a big deep spa tub and a convenient separate powder room.
The grounds are beautifully landscaped with an impressive alfresco area which fringes the pool as does a small lawned area with a firepit feature, with a section for the garden beds and the herb garden.
With so much garage space, this includes double garage parking plus an extra garage for a boat, caravan or trailer PLUS workshop area.
Adjacent to the Winnacott Oval, you won’t find a better position. Ideally located so close to the local shopping hub take a short stroll to the local cafes and medical centre.
So spacious and light, this deluxe home is the one you have been searching for!
4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms 3 car parking
• Executive 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
• Open plan kitchen with engineered stone benches, soft closing drawers and stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
• Central family room with gas fireplace and built in shelving
• North facing family meals area
• Home theatre with viewing window to activity room
• Activity room features built in shelving
• Luxe Master suite including large walk in robes
• Master ensuite with twin basins, bath and shower
• Separate powder room close to the master suite
• Large study/home office or fifth bedroom
• Reverse cycle zone air conditioning including a zone in the garage
• Alarm system and CCTV
• Insulated roof
• Stunning under cover alfresco area with landscaped gardens
• Below ground salt water pool with heating and water feature
• Grassed outdoor space with fire pit
• Gas hot water and substantial solar panels
• Automatic reticulated garden beds and lawned area
• Two garden sheds
• 3 car secure parking with automatic doors and a bay suitable for an extra high vehicle PLUS workshop area
• Huge 802 sqm block
95m Winnacott Reserve
150m Local shops including IGA and bakery
310m Caralee Primary
600m Melville Senior High School
560m Little Olive Leaf Café
500m Carawatha Playground
260m Willagee Library
1.3kms Woolworths Melville
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, to view this property soon.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 802 m²
- 3 Garage