37B Kennedy Street, MELVILLE WA 6156
UNRIVALLED MODERN QUALITY
Expertly designed and constructed by an award-winning boutique local builder, this exquisite brand-new 4 bedroom 3 bathroom two-storey residence will leave you in absolute awe of its high-end quality fixtures and fittings, as well as its enviable position on one of the loveliest streets in the neighbourhood.
Inside this luxurious light-filled abode, a multitude of generously-proportioned living spaces work extremely well with a private rear courtyard and a fabulous entertaining alfresco, with sliding stacker doors offering a seamless indoor-outdoor connection with the expansive open-plan family, dining and kitchen area. A sense of continuous flow is also apparent throughout a functional floor plan that boasts a separate theatre room and a commodious home office downstairs.
The “chef’s dream” of a kitchen gets maximum votes as the centrepiece of a sumptuous main living zone where an 80mm-thick Caesar Stone waterfall island bench top with modern negative detail meets spectacular soft Italian-stone splashbacks, double Abey sinks, soft-closing drawers, sleek white cabinetry, feature down lighting, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a fitted walk-in pantry with a microwave nook, a laptop/appliance cupboard, a large two-door fridge recess with a water-filter tap and exceptional Neff dishwasher, double-oven and five-burner gas-cooktop appliances. Also taking full advantage of the epic proportions of the ground floor are a fully-tiled powder room with a stone vanity and an intimate fourth or “guest” bedroom suite that can even be utilised as an alternative master wing with double doors for peace and quiet, mirrored built-in wardrobes and a fully-tiled ensuite bathroom – comprising of a wide access (perfect for wheelchairs), a “his and hers” twin shower, a stone vanity and a toilet.
Upstairs, a spacious sitting area or retreat/lounge room service the main sleeping quarters, along with a separate toilet and a fully-tiled main bathroom with a stone vanity, shower and bathtub to cater for everybody’s personal needs. The headline act though is a deluxe king-sized master ensemble featuring double doors of its own, a massive walk-in robe with extra shoe shelving, a dress mirror and an immaculate ensuite bathroom – floor-to-ceiling tiling, shower, separate toilet, twin vanities and all.
Only walking distance separates your front doorstep from the wonderful Kadidjiny Park, Melville Primary School, Mel Maria Catholic Primary School, Melville Senior High School and a plethora of other local parklands and reserves, whilst the property is also situated very close to the magnificent Santa Maria College, the picturesque Swan River, Tompkins Park, Attadale’s lush riverside foreshore reserve, the newly-named Westfield Booragoon Shopping Centre, Fremantle’s vibrant cappuccino strip, pristine southern beaches, Fiona Stanley Hospital, Murdoch University, public transport, the freeway and more. It simply doesn’t get any better than this!
– Gleaming Western Australian Blackbutt timber floorboards to the feature stainless-steel staircase, theatre room and all bedrooms
– Main floor -Travertine porcelain tiles
– Quality and feature floor and wall tiling elsewhere
– Ground-floor theatre room with double doors for privacy, a recessed ceiling, smart-wiring connections and provisions for a wall-mounted television
– Soaring high ceilings and doors throughout – 34 courses to general ground-level areas and 2.3m-high internal downstairs doors
– Double doors opening into the main downstairs family/dining/kitchen area
– Modern stainless-steel Neff kitchen appliances
– Enclosed Qasair range hood with powerful twin motors, above the kitchen cooktop
– Overhead shelving and cabinetry to walk-in pantry
– Sparkling Caesar Stone bench tops throughout the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms
– Outdoor alfresco-entertaining area with a future barbecue recess, extending out to a delightful north-facing rear courtyard
– Large 2nd upstairs bedroom with fitted mirrored BIR’s and access to a roof storage space with future attic potential
– Generous 3rd upper-level bedroom with mirrored BIR’s
– Floor-to-ceiling tiling to all wet areas – including the laundry
– Large tiled home-office/study room – perfect for a two-person work station
– Smart Wi-Fi and safety-designed remote-controlled door to an extra-large double lock-up garage with internal shopper’s entry, a powered storage/workshop area and rear roller-door access
– Extra-wide portico entry door
– Feature stainless-steel staircase handrail
– Two separate Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Smart structured cabling throughout the house – including data, video and sound reticulation
– Perimeter security-alarm system
– Ducted-vacuum system
– Feature LED down lighting
– High feature skirting boards
– Feature stepped ceiling cornices
– A/V intercom system with front-door station
– Decorative modern portico and alfresco ceiling lining