38/49 McGregor Road, PALMYRA WA 6157
Your Luxurious Lifestyle Awaits!
Why not join the easy lifestyle with this gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom first floor apartment in a social engaging resort lifestyle that is 49 McGregor Road in Palmyra.
Live the resort lifestyle with a huge solar-heated lap pool, sauna, spa and fully equipped gym. Start your day with a gym session, sauna or spa or relax around the pool entertaining friends in the barbeque/casual common area with a game of pool or a few drinks! With beautiful secure grounds and gardens, enjoy the open spaces of this apartment living!
Set on the first floor, this north-facing apartment will delight the most fussiest of buyers. With stunning light-filled spaces, including an open plan kitchen, meals and living space. Enjoy the privacy and shade of this apartment, which faces the tree-lined street and open spaces of McGregor Road. With beautiful breezes, the outdoor area is big enough for dining and casual living. On winter days, the indoor living space is perfect for lounging about reading a book or catching up on your favourite movie.
Walking through to the queen-sized master bedroom, infused with natural light from the north-facing window, enjoy the space of your own ensuite, with clean lines and contemporary fittings, as well as a walk in robe. The generous second bedroom features mirrored built in robes and a large second bathroom/ laundry combined to economise on space.
The contemporary kitchen combines elegant white engineered stone worktops with sleek white subway tiles, as well as a mixture of beech cabinetry and neutral tones. This well equipped kitchen includes an electric stovetop, providing the ultimate creative kitchen experience, together with a central meals area. Every space within this apartment is expertly utilised. Your living area enjoys the benefits of a north-facing sliding door leading out onto your own balcony, further extending your living and entertaining space, drawing the lush greenery flowing into the apartment these spaces will remain refreshingly cool in summer and deliciously warm in winter.
Within walking distance to local shops and dog-friendly parks, this apartment really is a fantastic entry-level into a friendly local community. Jump on the bus to Fremantle or Perth, ride to the Swan River. Whichever activity you choose to do on the weekends, you have so many options here. Invest in an easy lifestyle and a superb location today!
To arrange a time to view this lovely apartment, contact Exclusive Listing Agent, Siobhan Micale, on 0410 085 174.
2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 undercover car bay
• Located on first floor with north-facing balcony on McGregor Road
• High-level security including visitor intercom
• Generous master bedroom with walk in robe and luxury ensuite
• Second bedroom with mirrored built in robes
• Second bathroom/laundry
• Blockout blinds with privacy screen on windows
• Engineered stone benchtops in kitchen and bathrooms with sleek cabinetry
• Split-system air-conditioning in master and living area
• Small pet friendly
• Additional storage unit
• Undercover parking for 1 car plus visitor parking
• Common areas include:
o 25m solar heated lap pool and spa – wheelchair accessible
o Pool-side cabana/entertaining space including BBQ and bar fridge
o Fully equipped gym
o Function space with kitchen facilities and pool table
o Community activities
o CCTV monitoring
• Council Rates: 1,638.27 approx p.a
• Water Rates: 1,093.14 approx p.a
• Strata Admin Fee $752.16 approx p.q
• Strata Reserve Fee $144.14 approx p.q
Location (approx. distances):
• 290m to Marmion and direct public transport to Fremantle and Perth CBD
• 500m to Woolworths Melville
• 2km to Melville Plaza Shopping Centre
• 3km to Good Grocer Myaree (incl. Newsagent, Chemist, Cafes, Bakery)
• 600m to Palmyra Primary School
• 1.5km to Our Lady of Fatima Catholic Primary School
• 1.4km to Melville Senior High School
• 4.3km to Santa Maria College
• 2.1km to Melville Tennis Centre/Skate Park
• 5.5km to Point Walter Reserve and Golf Course
• 6.5km to South Beach
• 3.6km to Fremantle
• 18km to Perth
• 7.9km to Fiona Stanley Hospital/St John of God, Murdoch
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces