4/137 North Lake Road, WILLAGEE WA 6156
Great entry level into popular suburb
PLEASE NOTE THERE WILL BE NO PRIVATE INSPECTIONS PRIOR TO THE FIRST HOME OPEN SATURDAY 12TH JUNE FROM 10.30AM – 11.00AM
Light and sunny, this second story apartment, tucked away in a well-managed complex of nine, is low maintenance with affordable strata fees making it an excellent first home, rental property or Perth base for an investor or owner seeking a lock and leave lifestyle.
Open-plan living zone with an updated kitchen and bathroom and secured windows, make this apartment feel cosy and safe. Natural light floods through expansive north-east windows, which overlook a stunning leafy canopy of established native trees, inviting you to curl up on the sofa and relax.
The well appointed kitchen has plenty of storage, while the generous master bedroom boasts a floor to ceiling built-in robe and split-system air-conditioning to keep you comfortable year-round. The second bedroom easily fits a double bed or would make a great study/office.
There is also a linen closet and shared storage downstairs for washing facilities, although this apartment has a washing machine. Undercover parking is allocated with several bays also available for visitors.
Just 12km south of Perth and a 10-minute drive to Fremantle and surrounding beaches, this apartment is a short commute to Murdoch University and the Fiona Stanley-St John of God hospital precinct or a stroll to great local cafes, parks and other amenities.
Willagee is one of the highest-ranking suburbs on Homely.com.au and suburb to watch in 2021, making this apartment a better investment than money in the bank.
– Light-filled 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment
– Great entry-level home in popular suburb of Willagee
– Leafy aspect over established trees
– Well-managed strata complex of 9 with low strata fees $500/quarter
– Spacious open-plan living
– Updated kitchen and bathroom
– Floor to ceiling built-in robes in the generous master bed
– Reverse-cycle split system in lounge and main bedroom
– Linen closet
– Shared storage for washing facilities, bikes
– Secured windows
– 70sqm of living
Council Rates: approx. $1,488.00pa
Water Rates: approx. $768.84 pa
Strata Fees: $500pq
– Short stroll to parks (Robert Street, Winnacott Reserve, Robert Smith and Winthrop Park)
– Easy walk to the Melville shopping precinct
– 20min walk to Melville High School or Willagee IGA
– Less than 5km to Corpus Christi, Mel Maria & Seton Catholic schools
– 10min drive to Fremantle, 9mins to Garden City, 23mins to the CBD
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, to view this gorgeous home soon.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Floor Area is 70 m²