4/228 Canning Highway, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
Location and Lifestyle
The three desirable L’s – lock up, leave and lifestyle, this property has it all. Low maintenance living is on offer with this 3 bedroom townhouse and with the river, Freo port and so much more nearby, this is the enviable “lock-up-and-leave” lifestyle that you well and truly deserve.
The airy open plan living and dining area downstairs is where most of your time will be spent. It separates the stylish kitchen, that includes Miele appliances, from a private rear north-facing courtyard that allows for ease of entertaining.
Upstairs, all three bedrooms are carpeted for complete comfort. Split-system air-conditioning in each ensures its occupants comfort all year round.
The second bedroom has built-in wardrobes, as does a spacious master suite. The latter also enjoys semi-ensuite access into a practical bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub. An adjacent powder room is also an added bonus.
Out back, easy laneway access provides your own single lock-up carport, alongside a gated second car bay. This is a great option that many townhouses do not have.
There is also a lock-up outdoor storeroom for both tools and toys.
Situated on the river side of the highway and within footsteps of bus stops, lush parks, Richmond Primary School and the iconic Stammers Marketplace opposite Fresh Provisions and Bicton Central Shopping Centre, this is as convenient as it gets. All the spoils of Fremantle and surrounds are minutes from here. A perfect location for summer!
3 bedrooms 1 bathroom 2 cars
– Freshly painted throughout
– Low-maintenance timber-look flooring to downstairs living/dining space
– Quality kitchen with a dishwasher, gas cooktop and high-end Miele oven and range-hood appliances
– Stylish light fittings, split-system air-conditioning and gas-bayonet heating also downstairs
– Separate tiled laundry downstairs – with access into a separate toilet
– Under-stair storage
– Semi-ensuite master bedroom
– Full-height built-in robes
– Upper-level powder room and linen press
– North-facing paved courtyard off both the laundry and living areas
– Lock-up storeroom
– Single lock-up carport and second gated car space off the private rear laneway
– Gated front courtyard
– Security doors
– Gas hot-water system
– Foxtel connectivity
– Reticulated gardens and verge
– Close to the Swan River, East Fremantle Yacht Club, food, shopping, transport, Fremantle, top schools, and the vibrant George Street precinct
Please call Anita Moncrieff on 0406 888 787 for further information.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport