4/9 Malone Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO.1 SELLING AGENT!
Own it outright! Updated street front over 55’s
With a charming street front presence on a quiet street, this beautifully kept spacious 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home is the ideal Over 55’s villa in a small complex. With a low maintenance garden and lawned area in the front and a private alfresco at the rear, this spacious brick-and-tile home is relaxed, a delight to live in and easy to lock-up and leave.
In a quiet street between Webber Reserve and Harry Bailey Park and close to the Palmyra border, it is a great place to invest in this lovely friendly community of Willagee.
Freshly painted throughout providing a bright feel to the interior, where the expansive kitchen and breakfast bar overlook the air-conditioned open-plan living and dining you will enjoy this updated villa, including modern blinds and roller shutters on each window and rear sliding door, this home will provide peace, privacy and quiet!
The generous family area opens out to the private and shaded alfresco, with easy-care garden beds and high walls for privacy. Around the corner is a generous side utility area with gate through to the single carport, and a brick storage shed making it easy to keep everything neat and tidy. With freshly painted gutters and eaves this is a low maintenance option for all.
The well-appointed master bedroom is spacious and carpeted, with built-in robes. The second bedroom is generous in size too. Ducted evaporative air conditioning features throughout the bedroom and living zones, with a split system reverse cycle air conditioning system in the family room, all providing year round comfort for heating and cooling.
With a lovely outlook over the front garden, the second bedroom is an ideal guest room or study. With plenty of storage including a linen cupboard plus a good sized laundry and the bathroom has a bath, separate shower and convenient separate toilet.
Everything you need for the simple, carefree life is here, and if you want some company for walking in Willagee’s beautiful parks, it’s good to know that small pets are welcome.
– Beautifully presented 2 bed, 1 bath over-55’s villa in small group of 11
– Street front location in quiet street
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Split system reverse cycle air con in family room
– Gas bayonet for gas heating
– Spacious gas cooktop and electric oven
– Attractive low-maintenance reticulated front lawn and gardens
– Long shady freshly painted alfresco
– Brick storage room
– Freshly painted gutters and eaves
– Security screens and roller shutters throughout
– Single carport with extra parking on own driveway
– Low strata fees $400 per quarter
– Water consumption for lawn and garden beds and mowing of lawn and weeding of front included in the strata fee
– Small pets welcome
– Walk to the Webber Reserve
– 350m to Webber Reserve
– 150m to bus stop on Lucas Street
– 500m to Precious Organics cafe
– 1.5km to IGA Willagee
– 1.5km to Willagee Medical Centre on Archibald St
– 6.6km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 6.4km to Murdoch Hospital
– 3.6km to Kardinya Shopping Centre
– 4.3km to Fremantle
– 5.0km to Swan River
– 16.5km to Perth CBD
Call Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, Siobhan Micale, for more information or to view this gorgeous home for yourself today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 150 m²
- Floor Area is 150 m²