40 Milne Street, BICTON WA 6157
FAMILY LIFESTYLE AND LOCATION
Sitting in a quiet, sought after hill-top enclave with the Swan River a short stroll down the hill, this classically renovated and extended beauty embodies the true essence of family living in Bicton.
From the inviting wrap-around veranda you immediately enter a vast open plan living space with stunning commercial sized kitchen which has been a congregational hub when entertaining family and friends. The floor plan is both spacious and practical with a second living area adding extra liveability with generously sized bedrooms including built-in robes.
The whopping quarter acre block and paddock sized backyard is a blank canvas providing an opportunity to make your mark with the only limit being your imagination. There lots of room to utilise the whopping quarter acre and get creative to design your ideal setting with lots of room for a pool, extra parking or even separate independent living accommodation for extended families.
Rich in character with a seamless blend of contemporary styling, this exceptional home will nurture active, growing families in the heart of one of Perth’s most prized riverside pockets.
– Circa 1960 character family sized residence
– Renovations completed with high specs finishes and a fine eye for detail and finishing
– Decked veranda overlooking the secure, manicured front yard
– Choice of 2 substantial living zones
– Huge central kitchen with decadent caearstone benches and the finest European appliances
– Sleek, modern bathrooms
– Feature travertine flooring
– Large laundry with extra storage
– Zoned ducted r/c a/c
– Secure double garage
– Pt Walter and Bicton Baths on your doorstep
– Welcoming family orientate community