41 Archibald Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
SOLD WITH MULTIPLE OFFERS BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO.1 SELLING AGENT!
Cute As A Button!
Sitting behind a high private green hedging, this mid century three bedroom, one bathroom home, with well manicured lawns and gardens, is a perfect choice for those looking for a well loved character home on a large 764 sqm green title block.
Sweet and inviting, this red brick veneer home has been much loved by its current owners. With an expansive front entry including brand new jarrah decking, this gorgeous home opens up to its substantial block, with beautiful landscaped gardens and lawns, as well as fruit trees and veggie gardens. There is even a sunken trampoline for the kids to entertain themselves.
The interiors, reminiscent of mid century character, include a working fireplace, jarrah boards and high ceilings. With three spacious bedrooms, a well appointed kitchen overlooking the living room, updated bathroom and laundry, as well as a fantastic rear patio with large garden wall, which hides the garden shed behind.
Park your cars under the huge brand new carport, with side access for a trailer or caravan. This charming home has everything to meet the modern day family needs whilst paying homage to it’s 1960’s style.
Situated in the heart of Willagee, walk to the local shopping hub with stores including post office, chemist, medical centre, fish and chip shop, cafes and Top’d Up donuts. The local Willagee library and community centre are situated behind.
Located right in the centre of this suburb you can stroll to the stunning parks, including Winnacott Oval and Carawatha Park, with only a short walk to the local Caralee Community School and Melville Senior High School. You won’t get a better location than this one!
With R40 zoning, there is also potential for a triplex subdivision for those looking for a long term investment or development potential (STCA).
Come and join a community where your neighbours still know each other and where locals enjoy the suburb and all it has to offer. Be quick, this cute home will not disappoint!
– 1960’s 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom character red brick cottage
– Open plan kitchen and living zone features breakfast bar
– Light filled kitchen with freestanding gas oven, dishwasher with timber bench
– Jarrah floorboards throughput
– High ceilings
– Reverse cycle split system air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
– Working fireplace
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms
– Updated bathroom, laundry and toilet
– Manicured lawns and gardens including veggie gardens, fruit trees, high hedging
– Reticulated lawns
– Brand new jarrah decking
– Brand new double carport with extra parking
– Side access for trailer/caravan
– Rear patio with screening, garden shed
– Rollershutters throughout
– Spacious 764 sqm green title block
– R40 zoning
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, to view this gorgeous home soon!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 764 m²
- 2 Carport