44 Cyril Road, HIGH WYCOMBE WA 6057
** Investment opportunity – Amazing tenant who can stay or go **
Close to everything and away from it all. Less than 30 minutes away from the Perth CBD, close to the Hillview Public Golf Course and within walking distance of High Wycombe Primary School, the local High Wycombe Tavern, the High Wycombe Library, restaurants, bus stops, a plethora of local parklands and High Wycombe Village Shopping Centre, this gem of a property quite effortlessly defines living convenience.
Easy modern living floorplan awaits those dearest to you from within the walls of this quality-built 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home with plenty of YARD space.
The central hub of the house boasts two separate living zones – a main tiled open plan family, dining and kitchen area where you will spend most of your casual time and an adjacent carpeted lounge room that doubles the amount of personal options on offer. The kitchen alone is sleek and stylish, boasting sparkling stone benchtops, double sinks, a storage pantry, a range hood, a five burner Westinghouse gas cook top, a Westinghouse oven and a Primera dishwasher for good measure.
All four bedrooms are also carpeted for complete comfort, including a front master suite comprising of a walk-in wardrobe, split system air conditioning, an electric window shutter for added security and peace of mind and a floor to ceiling tiled en-suite bathroom with a shower, toilet and heat lamps. The backyard outdoor entertaining is catered for in the form of a fabulous alfresco entertaining area, overlooking a huge grassy area that leaves plenty of room for future swimming pool or gardens.
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Split system air conditioning to family/dining area & master bedroom
– Outdoor access to alfresco and backyard from main living zone
– Built-in robes to 2nd/3rd bedrooms
– Floor to ceiling tiled main bathroom with a separate bathtub, a shower and heat lamps
– LED lighting over kitchen
– Outdoor access to private drying courtyard from the laundry
– Linen press
– Large remote controlled double garage with shopper’s entry and rear access
– Solar hot water system
– Corner garden shed
– Low maintenance artificial front turf
– Extra driveway parking
– Six star energy rated home ******
– 6.83mm glass in all bedrooms
– Secure frontage