49 Jackson Avenue, WINTHROP WA 6150
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
Embrace the perfect family lifestyle
Showcasing a family-friendly design just a short walk to Piney Lakes Reserve, this meticulously maintained and expansive elevated Webb and Brown Neaves built residence is the perfect place to call home.
Making the most of its generous layout, the formal lounge room provides a warm welcome, merging with the spacious dining room featuring a sky garden; along with the well appointed kitchen featuring timber doors, gas cooktop, spacious walk-in pantry, double fridge alcove and terrific storage options.
Parents will relish the privacy of the expansive master bedroom with a spacious walk-in robe and generous ensuite featuring a huge bath, shower and separate toilet; the well appointed study located at the front of the property doubles as a study/office or fifth bedroom.
The children’s wing located at the rear of the home features three substantial bedrooms which share the bathroom.
Heading through to the casual living zone, the central family room with its cosy slow combustion fire, which heats both living zones, as well as the games room with the bar is an additional living space.
Spilling out onto the entertaining area, there are wonderful outdoors to enjoy with this secluded garden including two garden sheds PLUS the three car garage, making this solid home an ideal investment into this well sought after suburb.
Highlights include ducted evaporative cooling, storage area/workshop, bore, reticulated gardens and much more. With so much on offer close by including transport, parks, shopping, medical centre, restaurants as well as being located in the Applecross High School zone, this home offers so much for the modern family.
– Generous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Webb and Brown Neaves home
– Well appointed bathrooms including a huge master ensuite featuring large vanity, bath, shower and separate wc
– Light and bright kitchen with jarrah cupboards, gas hotplate and electric oven, double fridge alcove, walk in pantry
– Three living zones including formal lounge and dining, family area and games room
– Slow combustion stove warming two living zones
– Gas hot water system
– Gas bayonet
– Separate children’s wing with large bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning
– Ample storage cupboards
– Reticulated gardens plus two sheds
– Three car garage PLUS workshop area
– Applecross High School Zone
– 784 sqm block
Located close to:
– 1.2km to Piney lakes Reserve
– 2.5km to Yidarra Primary School
– 550m to Winthrop Primary School
– 5.7km to Kennedy Baptist College
– 1.3km to Winthrop Village Shopping Centre
– 1km to Hatherley Medical Centre
– 3.4km to Garden city
– 4.4km to Applecross high school
– 2.2km to Bunnings
– 2.1km to Murdoch University
– 3.4km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
– 3.2km to St John of God Murdoch
– 3.6km to Bullcreek Train Station
– 15.5km to Perth CBD
– 7.6km to Fremantle
Phone Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, for more information or to view this family-friendly home today!