4A Lucas Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN BY SIOBHAN MICALE!
UNDER OFFER AFTER FIRST HOME OPEN BY SIOBHAN MICALE, WILLAGEE’S NO. 1 SELLING AGENT! MORE HOMES NEEDED!
Renovated, Refreshed, Parklands
Location is everything!! Only metres from beautiful Webber Reserve, this gorgeous renovated four bedroom, two bathroom home at 4A Lucas Street has so much to offer its new owners.
Beautifully presented, this lovely family home has been refreshed with new paint and fixtures throughout. A shiny new kitchen incorporates engineered stone benchtops and breakfast bar, stainless steel 4-burner cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher, and crisp white soft closing cabinetry.
With two separate living areas, your growing family will be well-accommodated. At the front of the home is a lounge room – a perfect retreat for adults and adjacent to the master bedroom. This room would also suit those requiring a home office as it is separate from the rest of the home’s activities. The home’s centre is an open plan family area, where you’ll enjoy meals and other inclusive activities together, and both zones are kept comfortable year-round by Fujitsu split system reverse-cycle air conditioning.
The three minor bedrooms are all carpeted, with roller blinds and single built-in robes. The master bedroom, located at the front of the home, is queen-sized wtih an ensuite including shower, single vanity, wc and a walk-in robe. Adults will love the privacy and separation from the minor bedrooms towards the rear of the house and appreciate the security provided by the entry gate, sensor alarm system and security doors and windows.
Outdoors, the compact 350sqm block offers plenty of paved area for extra parking, a pitched alfresco pergola for all-season entertaining and a charming sunken gazebo with built-in limestone seating and garden beds. With Webber Reserve and Nature Park just 50 metres away, you’ll be getting a huge ‘backyard’ for free! This delightful open space has a friendly dog-walking community where you’ll soon get to know your new neighbours.
Local residents love this location for its wonderful sense of community, excellent shops and cafes within walking distance, and proximity to Fremantle. Grab your morning coffee at Precious Organics, and browse homewares and gifts at Eve’s Leaf – both just a 350m stroll away. Caralee Community School and Melville Senior Highschool are within easy walking distance, as are the Archibald Street IGA and Medical Centre and Woolworths.
– Newly renovated home with four bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Two living areas
– Tiled throughout, carpets to bedrooms
– Roller shutter to front living room window
– Fujitsu split system reverse-cycle air conditioning to living areas
– Freshly painted throughout
– Built-in robes to minor bedrooms, walk-in robe to master bedroom
– Brand new kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtop/breakfast bar
– Laundry with separate WC and room for washer/dryer
– Pitched alfresco pergola
– Sunken gazebo at rear
– Beautiful, established gardens
– Good sized garden shed
– 135L natural gas hot water system
– Sensor alarm system
– Solar panels
– Single carport behind secure entry gate with extra parking
– Easycare 350sqm block
Council Rates: approx. $1,523.21 pa
Water Rates: approx. $1,203.59 pa
– Walk across the road to the bus stop
– 50m to Webber Reserve and Nature Park
– 1km to IGA, Medical Centre & shops
– 830m to Caralee Community School
– 500m to Woolworths Melville
– 900m to Fremantle Language Development Centre
– 1.6km to Carawatha Park & Nature Playground
– 1km to Melville Senior Highschool
– 4km to Santa Maria College
– 4km to CBC Fremantle
– 5.4km to Corpus Christi College
– 2.2km to Seton Catholic College
– 3.8km to John Curtin College of the Arts
– 3.7km to Murdoch University
– 4.2km to Fremantle
– 4.2km to Westfield Booragoon
– 4.7km to SJOG and Fiona Stanley Hospitals
Call Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No. 1 Selling Agent, to view this refreshed family home soon.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 350 m²
- Floor Area is 160 m²