5 Burt Street, FREMANTLE WA 6160
The Perfect Blend of Old and New.
Stunning character home that is a real surprise package, enjoy the heritage of yesteryear to modern classy living.
A gorgeous front porch, bay windows and federation tuck-pointed brick greets you from the street and flows right through to a two-level extension to the rear of the home. Featuring a spacious main upstairs suite with harbour views – you will be impressed!
Classic central corridor draws you into the home with jarrah floor boards, amazing high ceilings, feature fireplaces to all three bedrooms and lounge gives you a sense of comfort, class and quality.
The modern rear living, kitchen and dining is light, bright with a floor to ceiling glass wall opening onto a surprisingly spacious garden making the ideal entertaining area with elevated outlook to Fremantle.
A beautiful home with a lovely feel that will not disappoint, be quick!
– Located in the catchment zone of John Curtin High School
– Character style
– Polished boards
– High ceilings with ornate plaster roses
– Feature working fireplaces
– Original home built in 1892
– Front porch with bay windows
– Impressive modern extension
– Upstairs bedroom with harbour views
– Gorgeous rear garden