5 Gordon Street, EAST FREMANTLE WA 6158
A SURPRISE AWAITS
Striking from the outset, this single level home has been skilfully designed to maximise its 20 metre street frontage in this most prestigious riverside enclave.Showcasing a sleek and modern aesthetic, the minimalist front facade uses a mix of natural textures to sit seamlessly amongst the surrounding trees and landscaped gardens to create a peaceful and welcoming entry.
Inside, the single level floorplan encompasses three large bedrooms and a study (or fourth bedroom). The spacious main bedroom, situated for privacy, includes a walk in robe, sleek ensuite with twin vanities and opens to tranquil rear gardens, allowing the room to be swathed in natural sunlight. A formal sitting room off the entry, offers a cosy space for parents, or kids, to relax away from the main living zone.
The home’s open-concept living space interacts with the front and rear gardens with a set of bi-fold doors amalgamating the rear entertaining deck with the indoors. Caesar stone surfaces smooth over the kitchen’s central island workstation which doubles as a four person breakfast bar. Further enhancing the kitchens impressive design are well thought out storage options, while functionality can be found in the suite of quality European appliances and a large pantry store.
The home’s minimalist design extends through the dining area to the relaxed confines of the lounge, anchored by the central kitchen, making family living and entertaining a breeze. Clean lines, neutral finishes and light filled living spaces combine with this exceptional location to present a wonderful all round abode where you can move straight in and give it your own personality. How perfect to find a fabulously functional single level home in this esteemed neighbourhood.
Representing modern sophistication in a walk-to-everything location, this executive home will be savoured by those seeking a contemporary residence with distinctive style. Enjoy morning walks along the river and relish in the proximity to the many riverside cafes, restaurants, Richmond Primary, the Preston Point playing fields, sporting and Yacht Clubs.
Call today for further details and your appointment to view.
– Bespoke contemporary 2011 built home
– Premium riverside location
– Open plan kitchen/dining/living opening to front and rear gardens
– Great kitchen with central island and quality European Fagor appliances
– 3 large bedrooms plus separate study (or bed 4)
– Huge master bedroom with walk in robe and sleek en-suite bathroom
– Formal sitting room
– Timber decked entertaining alfresco
– Excellent storage throughout, including huge walk-in linen storeroom
– Large double garage with workshop/store
– R/C ducted air conditioning throughout
– Walk to river and many sporting clubs and facilities
– In catchment to Richmond Primary and John Curtin, with option to Melville SHS and Fremantle College