50 Joiner Street, MELVILLE WA 6156
Occupying a prized near hill-top position, this pristine home has stood the test of time and looks and feels better today than when it was completed.
Resonating a timeless 60’s vibe, recent improvements have rejuvenated the home with huge timber framed windows capturing the light filled spaces.
The kitchen, bathroom and laundry (the big ticket items) have been sympathetically refreshed, adding further comfort and liveability to the home. There’s also plenty of space outside with generous front and rear yards and lots of grass for an active growing family.
Like many of the surrounding homes, you may consider taking advantage of the wonderful outlook to the river and city with a second storey addition or future rebuild.
With the perfect blend of old and new, the homes strategic elevated positioning ensures shops, schools, cafes and the river are all within easy access.
– Pristine circa 1962 brick and tile constructed home
– Original period features
– 3 generously sized bedrooms (2 with built-in robes)
– Spacious open plan living/dining room
– Timbered kitchen with stone bench-tops
– Large bathroom with WC
– Renovated laundry with second WC
– Covered alfresco overlooking a spacious yard
– Double carport
– Fully rewired
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport