500 Canning Highway, ATTADALE WA 6156
50's Character Cottage
Nestled on a generous 503 sqm green title block in a convenient, elevated hillside position, this quintessential 50’s character bungalow radiates a rare warmth and timeless appeal.
Set behind a huge, secure limestone wall, the home’s traditional floorplan and seamless fusion of old and new, provide instant liveability with all the creature comforts.
If you’re looking for a with great bones and rich in character, this much loved heritage home will instantly appeal.
– Solid brick and tile construction
– Formal lounge with split system a/c
– Formal dining area
– Pristine period kitchen with original ‘Warren’ oven and modern 900mm Ariston cooker
– Large bedrooms with robes plus rear 3rd bedroom/sleep-out
– Fully modernised bathroom
– Lots of preserved original features
– Decked alfresco overlooking private backyard with large grassed front yard
– Professionally rewired
– Huge carport with generous parking for +6 vehicles
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage