51A Bristol Avenue, BICTON WA 6157
Please contact Todd Grierson to organise your private viewing.
You know that feeling as soon as you enter a home. A place where every detail has been considered and everything has a natural fit.
Unique in every respect from its bold first impression to its flawless design, this is a home that not only looks amazing but is easy to live in.
A sprawling single level layout creates an easy, natural flow with oversized rooms and high extended ceilings promoting a sense of space.
With a choice of living zones, you’ll be spoilt for choice for areas to relax and entertain – front formal lounge, huge open plan living and private outdoor alfresco.
Good design and quality never go out of style with the world class kitchen and decadent master suite offering a touch of indulgence.
Strategically positioned in the heart of Bicton’s Blackwall Reach precinct and just 100m from Quarantine Park, this “as new” home captures the essence of riverside living
– Large bedrooms with luxury master suite
– Spacious open plan living
– Separate lounge/theatre
– Huge kitchen with expansive benchtops, lots of storage and premium Electrolux appliances
– Ducted reverse cycle a/c
– Oversized garage with handy storage/workshop area
– Wide frontage providing extra parking for visitors, boats or caravans
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 506 m²
- 2 Garage