53B Archidamus Road, COOLBELLUP WA 6163
RECORD PRICES ACHIEVED FOR SURVEY STRATA HOMES IN COOLBELLUP. MANY BUYERS MISSED OUT ON THESE PROPERTIES. IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SELLING, PLEASE CONTACT SIOBHAN MICALE FOR A NO OBLIFATION APPRAISAL.
Light filled and Luxurious Brand New Homes
THREE BRAND-NEW STREET-FRONT HOMES!
53B Archidamus Road, Coolbellup | 3 beds, 2 bath | 268 sqm survey strata corner block | 165 sqm internal – SOLD
53A Archidamus Road, Coolbellup | 3 beds, 2 bath | 261 sqm survey-strata block | 165 sqm internal – SOLD
1 Egeus Way, Coolbellup | 3 beds, 2 bath | 273 sqm survey-strata block | 165 sqm internal – SOLD
Situated on a highly desirable corner block in the lush suburb of Coolbellup, you will find three BRAND new street-front homes, expertly designed and providing a fresh outlook for your upcoming lifestyle. All boasting light-filled spaces with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, each one has its own individual layout and personality just ready for you to call it home and make it your own.
Smart keyless entry bespeaks the luxury that awaits beyond each front door. With sleek design decisions, you will revel in an effortless lifestyle as you move gracefully through your new home. Each individual home offers a unique flowing style which will allow you to blossom in your light, bright, and airy home. As you move seamlessly through elegant living spaces, a divine central kitchen, filled with natural light reflecting off cool grey subway tiles, through to generous family bedrooms you will know that this home was designed with easy living in mind.
Each master suite includes large windows providing limitless natural light, a spacious built-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite with smart herringbone tiles in your opulent walk-in shower. Oval vanity mirrors add a classic timeless vibe that will have you feeling indulgent on a daily basis. Two secondary bedrooms enjoy the same quality of detail and natural light, with a family bathroom providing the same level as luxury as your master ensuite with feature tiling and sumptuous bathtub that will have you living your day spa dreams every day.
One of the most sought-after locations in Coolbellup, Archidamus Road is part of a warm and friendly neighbourhood. Enjoy the great location with Doherty Reserve at one end of the street, and Macmillius Park at the other, not to mention Len Packham Park and Coolbellup Skate Park just one street over – only a short ride, scoot, or skate away.
Additionally, Coolbellup Community School, North Lake Senior Campus, and Beeliar Regional Park are a short stroll from your front door. Close to transport links you are never far from Fremantle, Perth CBD, or local beaches. These carefully constructed and beautifully landscaped homes will provide you with everything you need to make the most out of life.
To arrange a time to view these individually designed homes, please contact Siobhan Micale, Exclusive Listing Agent, today on 0410 085 174.
3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 garages
• Three individually designed BRAND new street front homes
• Stunning well thought out kitchens featuring stone benches, cabinetry, 900m mm hotplates and ovens and dishwashers
• Luxe bathrooms with tiled to ceiling and quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• North facing living zones with fluid design
• Private courtyard paved spaces
• Secure double garage with indoor access
• LED downlights throughout
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
• Survey strata titled homes•
• No Strata fees
• Easy-care gardens
• Walking distance to multiple local parks
• School Catchment:
o Coolbellup Community School
o North Lake Senior Campus
o Fremantle College
Location (approx. distances):
• 300m to Pineview Community Kindergarten
• 1.1km to Coolbellup Community School
• 700m to North Lake Senior Campus
• 5.5km to Fremantle College
• 2.4km to Seton Catholic College
• 2.4km to Kennedy Baptist College
• 6.5km to South Beach
• 7.9km to Cockburn ARC
• 9km to Fremantle Leisure Centre
• 8.4km to Fremantle
• 20km to Perth
• 1.1km to Coolbellup Shopping Centre (incl. Woolworths, pharmacy, MK Pizza, MK Burgers)
• 4.8km to North Lake Shopping Centre (incl. Good Grocer, Lawley’s Bakery, Baker’s Delight)
• 400m to Doherty Reserve
• 1.1km to Len Packham Park
• 1.6km to Beeliar Regional Park
• 2.6km to Sir Frederick Samson Memorial Reserve
• 5.7km to Murdoch Train Station
• 7.6km to Bull Creek Train Station
• 5.8km to Fiona Stanley and St John of God Hospitals
- 3 bed
- 2 bath