54B Elvira Street, PALMYRA WA 6157
A Stunning Revamp!
You will be in absolute awe of the breathtaking modern transformation that this fully-renovated 3 bedroom 2 bathroom home has recently undergone, offering quality low-maintenance living in a secure middle position between two other properties – all conveniently situated just footsteps away from lush local parklands and Our Lady of Fatima School.
Beyond a delightful entry deck lies a spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area graced by quality low-maintenance flooring and boasting charming timber bench tops, tiled splashbacks, sleek white cabinetry, a five-burner Blanco gas cooktop/oven, a range hood and a Dishlex dishwasher for good measure. A seamless indoor-outdoor integration is completed by access out to a lovely rear patio and Jarrah entertaining deck that is both comfortable and private – and includes its own bar area, external power points and is bordered by easy-care reticulated gardens.
Back inside, an impeccable main bathroom – complete with a bathtub and separate rain shower – services the sleeping quarters where all three bedrooms are carpeted and enjoy the luxury of built-in wardrobes. A stylish second bathroom can be found off the laundry and features a shower and toilet, as well as outdoor access so your guests don’t have to walk through the house to freshen themselves up during the next party.
Also close to Palmyra Primary School, the Woolworths Palmyra and Bicton Central shopping precincts, bus stops, food and very handy to the East Fremantle and Fremantle coffee strips, this gem of a down-sizer leaves absolutely nothing for you to do, other than to simply bring your belongings and move straight on in. It really is the perfect pad!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Large master bedroom with built-in robes
– Mirrored BIR’s to 2nd/3rd bedrooms down the hall
– Separate 2nd toilet
– Laundry off kitchen, with stylish tiled splashbacks and outdoor access
– Single lock-up carport with rear access via double gates
– Adjacent parking space for a second vehicle
– Secure rear yard with a side storage area
– 6kw solar power-panel system
– Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– White plantation shutters throughout
– Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
– Security doors and screens fitted
– Instantaneous gas hot-water system
– Foxtel connectivity
– Low-maintenance gardens
– No strata fees to pay
– 220sqm (approx.) of land area
– Close to Palmyra Primary School
– Melville Senior High School catchment zone