58A Butler Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT!
Lot 1, 58 Butler Street – Lot area – 247 sqm proposed strata, Internal – 155 sqm (incl floor, garage, porch, alfresco) – UNDER OFFER!
Lot 2, 58 Butler Street – Lot area – 254 sqm proposed strata, Internal – 160 sqm (incl floor, garage, porch, alfresco) – UNDER OFFER!
Lot 3, 58 Butler Street – Lot area – 255 sqm proposed strata, Internal – 160 sqm (incl floor, garage, porch, alfresco) – UNDER OFFER!
These three sparkling brand new homes are like a family: side by side, but each one an individual with something very special to offer. Free-standing, set behind perfect lawns and amongst mature trees, each home has unique exterior elements, with a range of natural brick features adding warm details to the contemporary render.
Inside, what they have in common is premium materials everywhere: engineered stone benches, large format tiling with a cool concrete look or timber look floorboards in Lot 2, quality textured carpeting in the bedrooms, and gorgeous bathrooms with timber vanities. It is a minimalist palette ready to create the background for your new life: whether a small family, or a single or couple wanting ample space to work from home. The renewal of Willagee as a wonderful place to live and invest is gathering pace, and for good reason: beautiful parks, friendly community and a great location between Fremantle and Perth City.
Spanning the corner of Butler and Ellison Streets, behind the unique exterior of each home are three-bedrooms, two-bathrooms, alfresco, double garage, external storeroom and own separate driveway. Higher than standard ceilings give a sense of space and volume, and open-plan living flows to outdoor entertaining. Kitchens are refined and beautifully designed: chic suspended lighting, 900mm stainless steel cooktops, dishwasher, and sleek touch-opening cabinetry in a mix of glossy white and pale timber. The bathrooms continue the fine minimalist design, with stone tops, raised square basins and rain showers, plus bath in the family bathrooms and separate toilet off the laundry.
Generous windows are cleverly placed to welcome the natural light and frame views of the flowering trees outside, and one of the homes features a courtyard off the master suite, ideal to create a central garden or spa. Gardens are reticulated and low-maintenance, giving you more time to relax and enjoy the beautiful interiors of your new home. Walk to the Little Olive Leaf Café and lovely Carawatha Park and to get to know the neighbourhood. These three brilliant new homes on strata blocks will set a new standard for contemporary development in Willagee and won’t be on the market for long.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No 1 Selling Agent, to secure one of these homes soon.
3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 2 cars
• Brand new three individual new homes on strata blocks; highest quality interiors
• Natural light, established trees, reticulated landscaping
• Minimalist palette, gorgeous kitchen and bathrooms
• Step down to open-plan living, generous alfresco
• Engineered stone benches, fine tiling, stainless steel appliances, soft close cabinetry
• 900 mm gas hotplates and electric ovens
• Own driveways
• Reverse cycle aircon to master bed and living
• High ceiling to living and kitchen (31C)
• Ceiling fans and built-in-robes to bedrooms
• Feature brick finish to U1 and U3 facades
• Double garage and storeroom
• NBN ready
• Free-standing with no common walls
• No strata fees
• Ideal for small family or couple, investors, work from home
• Walk to the park, café, local shopping
• Ten minutes to Fremantle, 15 minutes to Perth city
• 450m to Archibald Street shops inc medial centre, pharmacy, café, bakery
• 800m to Carawatha Park and Little Olive Leaf
• 600m to Caralee Community School
• 1.2km to Melville Senior Highschool
• 2.8km to Kardinya Shopping Centre
• 3.7km to Murdoch University
• 5.7km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
• 5.9km to Fremantle
• 17.9km to Perth CBD
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 247 m²
- 2 Garage