5B Boon Street, WILLAGEE WA 6156
SOLD BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT! MORE HOMES URGENTLY NEEDED FOR BUYERS WHO MISSED OUT!
This spacious and light-filled 3 bedroom GREEN TITLED street front home is full of surprises. It’s not until you enter through the double-front doors that you appreciate this light – filled home’s charm, especially once you catch sight of the enchanting garden and pitched patio. The front garden is just as pretty, with a rose hedge lining the fence and a pencil pine greeting you on arrival.
Occupying a well utilised 480sqm green titled block and consisting of three airy bedrooms, one bathroom and two living areas, this lovely home features three living zones including a large kitchen/meals area, front living room and an activity/home office. The kitchen, at the heart of the home, includes a spacious meals area, gas cooking, dishwasher and a separate pantry, a well as a shopper’s entry from the garage.
This brick and tile home has a double garage with drive-through access to a large powered workshop. Fantastic for those who love tinkering away on projects in their spare time, this space is shared with a raised paved area.
You’re going to love the convenient location. All of this opposite the beautiful Webber Reserve, a lovely lush green parkland with nature playground, basketball court and a great place to meet the local community of Willagee.
Situated just a few minutes from bustling Fremantle and with the low maintenance appeal of this property, you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy the many bars, eateries, Fremantle Markets, galleries and Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour any day of the week. Alfred Cove and the banks of the Swan River are only a short drive away. You could join Fremantle Sailing Club or spend your time lazing on Bathers Beach, South Beach or Port Beach.
This lovely home will appeal to retirees, families, investors and busy professionals looking for a low-maintenance property within the Fremantle vicinity.
• 1997 built solid brick 3 bedroom home
• Semi-ensuite bathroom with bathtub, shower and vanity
• Two living areas, including a front living room and activity room/office opening out to alfresco dining
• Pitched patio – fantastic for entertaining
• Fully enclosed garden with lawn adorned with a shady tree, raised garden beds, a raised paved area and powered workshop
• Large kitchen with gas cooktop, Bosch dishwasher, separate pantry, space for a doubble fridge
• Laundry with external access
• Separate toilet
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, fan in the master bedroom and a gas bayonet in the lounge room
• Remote double garage with a shoppers entrance directly into the kitchen,
• Additional parking and drive through access to powered workshop
• Security screens
• 480sqm GREEN TITLED easy-care block
• 100m to bus stop (Stock Road)
• 210m to Webber Reserve
• 700m to Willagee Supermarket
• 1.3km to Caralee Community School
• 1.5km to Melville Senior High School
• 2.5km to Melville Primary School
• 4.0km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
• 4.1km to Alfred Cove
• 4.3km to Santa Maria College
• 4.4km to Fremantle
• 4.9km to Murdoch University
• 5.0km to Tompkins Park
• 5.1km to Beeliar Regional Park
• 6.8km to Adventure World
• 6.9km to South Metropolitan TAFE (Fremantle Campus)
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 480 m²
- 2 Garage