6 Bastian Place, WILLAGEE WA 6156
UNDER OFFER BY SIOBHAN MICALE WILLAGEE’S NO 1 SELLING AGENT
The darling of Willagee, this charming weatherboard and iron cottage is bound to attract interest from a range of buyers!
Full of gorgeous character features, including jarrah floorboards, high ceilings and timber window frames, this four-bedroom, one-bathroom home offers a versatile floorplan that could include a second living area and study.
Beyond the white picket fence and timber-decked veranda, two spacious bedrooms at the front of the home overlook the pretty cottage gardens and lawn. Step through to the centre of the home, where you’ll find the lovely kitchen, complete with a Miele dishwasher, stainless steel cooking appliances and plenty of cabinetry.
This airy space incorporates casual meals and living, with a reverse-cycle air conditioning unit to keep the area comfortable year-round. Adjacent, step down from the landing to a cosy lounge room, complete with French timber doors overlooking the front gardens. Nearby, the third bedroom offers a cute space for a study or nursery.
Across the back of the home, you’ll find the fourth bedroom, a laundry, contemporary bathroom with full-height tiling, shower and a bath, along with a separate WC.
Outside, recycled brick paving and limestone retaining add further character, with low maintenance garden beds and plenty of storage space for kayaks and tools beneath the house.
Perfect for young families, or downsizers seeking a low maintenance block with a great garden, this delightful home offers secure off-street parking for 2 cars, lawn for kids and pets to play and beautiful shady trees for summer entertaining. The cul-de-sac street sees very little traffic, and Webber Reserve and nature playground is only a few minutes walk away.
This fantastic home is close to local schools, arterial roads and excellent amenities on Archibald Street – it’s easy to see why it’s such a sought-after family suburb.
Phone Siobhan Micale, Willagee’s No1 Selling Agent, to view this property soon.
• Beautifully presented four bedroom, one bathroom character home
• Weatherboard and iron construction
• Freshly painted throughout
• Jarrah floorboards & high ceilings second
• Second living area
• White timber venetian blinds and roller blinds
• Front and rear timber decks
• Fully reticulated, low maintenance cottage gardens and lawn
• Daikin split system air conditioning to one bedroom and kitchen/ dining family area
• Full-height tiling to the bathroom and WC
• External sensor lights
• Stainless steel cooking appliances and Miele dishwasher
• Rinnai instant gas hot water system
• Single driveway with space for two cars
• 383m2 strata titled front block
• 620m to Webber Reserve
• 810m to IGA, Medical Centre, cafes on Archibald Street
• 710m to Caralee Primary School
• 1.4km to Melville Senior High School
• 2.1km to Seton Catholic College
• 4km to Corpus Christi College
• 3.9km to Santa Maria College
• 4.8km to central Fremantle
• 4.8km to Fiona Stanley Hospital
• 2.2km to Kardinya Park Shopping Centre
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 383 m²
- Floor Area is 383 m²